You Are The Music In Me
Published Wednesday, March 26, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I am inspired by Amii's latest post, the one about musics in her life..Thank you, Amii!
Lets just skip the first 12 years of my life okay?
Freshman at Almashoor Islamic Girls School:
Mashooril islamiyah, yas'adil 'ula,
Wa aman wa fakhori wa hana..
Kullu am, fid diya', kulla yaum fir rada',
La yazal yazduhur, bil ulum kas sama',
La yazal yakh dumu, la yamassu 'ul waba',
Fa ilas sahatiha da 'akum,
Ayyuhan nash 'ul, watoni da ra,
As su u du fil kamal, hu wa la yabal wara',
Fansyuru wab taghu, Fal falahul yura',
Innamal fathu qarib, wal hada lana ghura..
(My school song, in Arabic...)
When deciding to transfer to MJSC Langkawi;
(So) Why not
Take a crazy chance
Why not
Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment
You might lose a lot
So... why not Why not
Why not take a crazy chance [X2]
You always dress in yellow
When you want to dress in gold
Instead of listening to your heart
You do just what you're told
You keep waiting where you are
For what you'll never know
Let's just get in to your car (of course it's YOUR car, I didn't have one yet~)
And go, baby go!
(Why Not, by Hillary Duff)
Freshman at MJSC Langkawi:
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here (Second floor, Blok Tanjung Lembung, hehe~)
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling (it happens~)
Through an endless diamond sky (no, I'm not involved in the recent fly case in Langkawi)
A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far (MJSC Langkawi is exactly 125 km radius from my house according to Wikimapia)
I can't go back to where I used to be... (appearantly I can.. We have direct flights from Langkawi to Penang, and also direct ferry rides..)
(A whole new world, OST of Aladdin)
And;
Bila resah, ingat saat indah,
Bila rindu, ku nyanyikan lagu..
Sehari kurasa bagaikan setahun.. (applies to the first week only)
Menunggu tibanya oh bahagiaaa..
(Sorry, I don't actually know who sings this song..)
SPM;
We're all in this together, (Infineight!)
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand (Girls with the girls, guys with the guys, okay?)
Make our dreams come true.... (Alhamdulillah, it did come true!)
(We're all in this together, OST of High School Musical)
Graduation;
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men (No~ I'm not that OLD!)
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever (unless.... somebody gets married! wahaha~)
(Graduation, Vitamin C)
Interview MARA (hopefully)
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
(I believe I can fly,OST of Space Jam)
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Lalala~
- The trip to Earrings' Victory ~
- Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.
- Apologies!
- emERgency!
- It's not worth reading, seriously...
- You Are The Music In Me *Part Two*
- You Are The Music In Me
- Nothing that matters.
- Calling future doctors!!!!
- Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?
- My life ~ revised.
- WWW. (What Wany Wants)
- MR. SM? No, it is MRSM.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Four*
- Discovering Discovery
- One Purpose.. One Mission.. One Dream...
- Salam.This is my fourth post for today, wahaha!I s...
- I'm just so happy!
- Now versus Then!
- Sharing is Caring *Part Three*
- My to-do-list before I die.
- Alhamdulillah!
- East and West are not the opposite of each other.
- InsyaAllah will happen tomorrow. Amiin.
- *Tak nak pegi* Tak nak pegi* tak nak PEGI*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part five*
- Not them ordinary Jumpers!
- Hatiku berkata-kata pada hari ini. Hatimu?
- Tag, You're it! *Part four*
-
▼
March
(33)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment