Tag, You're it! *Part four*
Published Monday, March 3, 2008 by uraniumwise inRules:
1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red. If you can’t find one, you still have an option. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 7 people close to your heart from your blogroll.
4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?
I was tagged by Irfan. Thank you!
Hmmmm... I just realise that I don't happen to have any RED outfits, tudung or accessories at all! No wait, there is this T-shirt, but dah tak muat... hmmmm... So, I hope this picture of me with my abnormal, hilarious, and crazee (in a good way) classmates will do. I am wearing PINK, which is the best friend of RED (I think...). See if you can spot me... hahaha (clue: I am the most elegant one!)
This picture was taken on the 17th of May 2007.(refer to the RED-coloured thing at bottom-right). The purpose was to give this picture as a token of appreciation to all our teachers in conjunction with Teacher's Day Celebration.
That PINK Baju Kurung is special indeed. I wore it only on special occasion; Graduation, Raya and for this picture. Sometimes, if I have no other baju kurung to wear for Prep, terpaksalah pakai baju ni...
Now, I'm tagging
Manissa
Yazmine
Fitri
Mimi (you told me you have your own blog right?)
Aiman Zack
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Lalala~
- The trip to Earrings' Victory ~
- Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.
- Apologies!
- emERgency!
- It's not worth reading, seriously...
- You Are The Music In Me *Part Two*
- You Are The Music In Me
- Nothing that matters.
- Calling future doctors!!!!
- Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?
- My life ~ revised.
- WWW. (What Wany Wants)
- MR. SM? No, it is MRSM.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Four*
- Discovering Discovery
- One Purpose.. One Mission.. One Dream...
- Salam.This is my fourth post for today, wahaha!I s...
- I'm just so happy!
- Now versus Then!
- Sharing is Caring *Part Three*
- My to-do-list before I die.
- Alhamdulillah!
- East and West are not the opposite of each other.
- InsyaAllah will happen tomorrow. Amiin.
- *Tak nak pegi* Tak nak pegi* tak nak PEGI*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part five*
- Not them ordinary Jumpers!
- Hatiku berkata-kata pada hari ini. Hatimu?
- Tag, You're it! *Part four*
-
▼
March
(33)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment