Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
Published Friday, March 21, 2008 by uraniumwise in
It's been a while since the last time I was tagged.. Thanks Kay Ay! Love it!
Name 15 people from your class randomly without looking at the questions below.
- Jue
- Husna
- Amii
- Manissa
- Ni-9
- Fiqry
- Aizat
- Kay Ay
- Alyaa
- Aina
- Syef
- Fitri
- Skud
- Marni
- Syafiqah Nadia
--Now answer these questions--
1. Who is number 3's crush?
Eeerrr... She told me that she didn't have any.... But,.... (ngeh3) (Yo, haPpY BiRthDaY, Girl!)
This is for you!2. What do you think of number 6?
Talented in music.

Fiqry is the second from right.
3. How old is number 5?
This year she will be 17... huhu, a Jumper, yes, she is!
Syafiqah Nadia and Ni-94. Is number 15 a class officer?
Class? No. But, she is a very important member of the LDP, she is the Secretary-General!
5. If you think of number 13, what's the first thing that comes to mind?
He is younger than me by just 11 days!
6. Do you have plans with number 4?
Yeah, we want to organise a motivational camp at Langkawi for our juniors! Yeay!!
7. How about number 7?
A nice Muslim guy.
8. Does number 14 like anyone from your list?
Duhh.... That No. 13 guy~
9. Name three things about number 10?
She gets excited when talking about business, she lives in Tanjung Malim, she is the Vice-President of Urayville!
10. Do you remember the first time you actually said "hi" to number 11?
Of course! It was the first day I entered 404. I was looking for a place, and I approached her, asking if I could sit next to her, and then, presto! We become friends!
11. Have you ever been groupmates with number 13?
Yup! Quite often, now that I think about it... The first time was when Teacher Hazaleen asked us to present on 'The Lotus Eater'.. It was the first group formed since the formation of 404.. And my God, everybody (me, S. Nadia, skud and fiqry) was soooo shy to speak up.. At that time only la, after we got to know each other, it's like a big family! (I meant the whole class..)
12. Have you ever had a fight withnumber 8?
(To kay ay: utk soalan ni ko kena dengan ..... kan?? wahahaha! aku GGG.... (Gelak Guling-Guling)!!! wahahaha!!!!)
Kay Ay? Of course, I will sakat him every chance I got. The above is one of the example~ tee hee~ XD.

Kay Ay was bullied by the whole class!
Another picture of him being bullied~ wahaha!13. Do you chat often with number 9?
Not so often, when compared to Manissa, Amiirah and Kay Ay... But, still chat! Miss her already! She is like a big sister to me, you know~

Alyaa and Aereena!
14. Are you and number 2 close friends?
Of course! She sat next to me in 504!
15. Is number 1 pretty?
Yes! She has her unique sense of style~ yO, She's My RoOmAte of TwO yEaRs!

Ni-9, Amii and Jue!
16. What would you say if number 12and 14 were dating?
It's not my problem really... I mean, it's their private life~ But, I don't think it will ever happen... wahaha~
Now, it's
Fitri's
Manissa's
Wawa's
Anas's
Dawa's
Turn! Happy tagging!
~Urayville Boomed Beyond The Limit~
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Lalala~
- The trip to Earrings' Victory ~
- Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.
- Apologies!
- emERgency!
- It's not worth reading, seriously...
- You Are The Music In Me *Part Two*
- You Are The Music In Me
- Nothing that matters.
- Calling future doctors!!!!
- Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?
- My life ~ revised.
- WWW. (What Wany Wants)
- MR. SM? No, it is MRSM.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Four*
- Discovering Discovery
- One Purpose.. One Mission.. One Dream...
- Salam.This is my fourth post for today, wahaha!I s...
- I'm just so happy!
- Now versus Then!
- Sharing is Caring *Part Three*
- My to-do-list before I die.
- Alhamdulillah!
- East and West are not the opposite of each other.
- InsyaAllah will happen tomorrow. Amiin.
- *Tak nak pegi* Tak nak pegi* tak nak PEGI*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part five*
- Not them ordinary Jumpers!
- Hatiku berkata-kata pada hari ini. Hatimu?
- Tag, You're it! *Part four*
-
▼
March
(33)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment