Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.

Salam to all.

What do you think of the title eh? Hehehe... (No Amii, I'm not talking about you..)



I found this on the internet just now. And I know that these facts are worth sharing..


Did you know...

A humming bird weighs less than a penny. (I can never ever beat that!)

The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump! (Can you imagine if the whole herd of elephant jump at the same time?? Huhu...)

A lion’s roar can be heard up to a mile away! (That's why they call it The Lion King..)

The giraffe has only seven neckbones! (Ever imagine a giraffe with a broken neck? I mean, how long would the neck support be?)

Right after hatching, young ducklings follow the first thing they see moving. And they keep following it for two weeks! (True! I've seen it with my own eyes! I saw two ducklings following a hen the other day.. Freaky huh?)

“Moose” means “eater of twigs” in the Algonquian Indian language! (Syazwany means 'kecergasanku' in Malay! It suits me well right? Haha~)

Pandas eat over 10,000lbs. of bamboo a year! (Feed my Mr. Saotome please.. Thank you!)

Baby polar bears weigh only 1 pound at birth! (FYI, an average adult brain weighs 3 pounds)

A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue! (I can't do that.. Can you?)

Baby hippos weigh 100 pounds at birth!

A kangaroo can leap higher than any other animal on earth. With a running jump, it can leap over a school bus.

Lions may spend up to 20 hours a day just sleeping! (Although I looove to sleep, I don't think I'll do that for 20 hours a day..)


Long ago, the biggest land animal was part of the rhino family. It was about 18 feet tall and 28 feet long!


Panda teeth are seven times larger than human teeth!



Bye~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation