My to-do-list before I die.

Salam.

Please Allah, please give me the opportunity to complete this list of tasks before I die.. Amiin. (Note: It is not ranked according to priority in any way)

  1. Perform Hajj and Umrah. (The Five Pillars of Islam must be completed first!)
  2. Buy my mom an Osim Massage Chair.
  3. Buy my dad a helicopter. (I'll buy a real one if I'm a millionaire, but in the meantime, an RC helicopter will do, hehe)
  4. Learn to fly a helicopter.. (Kereta pun belum lepas lagi, dah nak bawak helicopter...)
  5. Learn to cook sambal nasi lemak. (Ni insyaAllah boleh lepas...)
  6. Bertaubat . (No doubt)
  7. Get an MBBS degree. (nak jadi doktor!)
  8. Go on a cruise (merentas selat melaka pun jadilah..)
  9. Skydive (berani ke???)
  10. Bunjee Jump (teringin tapi takut sebenarnya... waaaa)
  11. Scuba Dive (preferably at Sipadan or Tioman.. I strongly support Cuti-Cuti Malaysia!!)
  12. White Water Rafting.
  13. Download YM.
  14. Visit old school.
  15. Do lots and lots of research relating to the human Brain!
  16. Become a Senator.
  17. Own a really profitable company. (Definition of profitable: makes lots and lots of money Halal way, with a nett value of minimum one million ringgit)
  18. Go to Palestine.
  19. Marry a nice Muslim guy. (of course la, takkan nak marry a woman kot?)
  20. Learn Macromedia Flash.
  21. Memorise at least Surah - surah penting.
  22. Open a Quran recital class.
  23. Sponsor children in Palestine, Cambodia and Africa.
  24. Write a book.
  25. Compete in PRU XX.
  26. Plant more trees.
  27. Adopt a cat.
  28. Master Arabic Language.

I'll stop for now. But, I still have a lot to list out! ~

Whatever it is, I must focus on getting a place in a college first... Then I can think of anything else.. (especially point no. 19, O.o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation