It's not worth reading, seriously...
Published Thursday, March 27, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
My pair of eyes is soo sleepy right now. And of course, you'll be wondering why I did not go to sleep..
The reason? I've slept just now thank you very much.
Man, I don't know for how long I'm gonna stay like this;
Wake up at nearly seven (selamat sempat Subuh, isk,isk), shower at eight, switch on the computer at 8.14 a.m plus minus, breakfast while checking on my email, log into my friendster account, lunch at 1.30 p.m, Zohor, watch E.R., computer again (for example : now), Asar, computer again, shower, Maghrib, Buletin Utama, computer again, dinner, Isya', Sleep (usually around 11.30p.m Early right?). And the whole process repeats itself the following day~
I need to get a life!
Thank Allah the Internet's working fine..
I couldn't imagine my day without it.
Come on, give me a nice topic to talk about!
I've been talking about Langkawi for months now.. I can still do that, mind you, but I think you guys have had enough about it right?
Hmmm...
*Looks at the sky outside*
Hmmmm..
What would it be like if the sky is green?
Or maybe leaves are blue?
And our skin is purple?
What would happen if the world is egg-shaped?
Or maybe the sun is a pyramid?
*Seriously, I need to get a life*
At least, I need a list of things to look forward to.
Wany's list of things to look forward to:
- Trip to Kay Elle this Saturday. (tak confirm lagi...)
- Check my MARA Scholarship application result. (probably on the 28th)
- My dental appointment. (need to check my appointment card for the date and time)
DateMeeting with Dr. Syed. (it has been postponed twice already!)- Infineight's camp for our beloved juniors. (more reasons to go to Langkawi! Yeay!!)
- My birthday = Registration at Driving School
yang sangat berkira. Find a boyfriend.- Writing my 100th post.
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United. I'm not really a football fan you see, but it doesn't hurt to support a team (sebab jersey diorang lawa) even if you don't know at least three of it's players. I support Chelsea! Wahaha~ Favourite player? Hmmm.. Lampard maybe.. (sebab dia selalu masuk paper!)
- Getting my sanity back. Is it too obvious?
It's Asar already. And off I go~
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Lalala~
- The trip to Earrings' Victory ~
- Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.
- Apologies!
- emERgency!
- It's not worth reading, seriously...
- You Are The Music In Me *Part Two*
- You Are The Music In Me
- Nothing that matters.
- Calling future doctors!!!!
- Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?
- My life ~ revised.
- WWW. (What Wany Wants)
- MR. SM? No, it is MRSM.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Four*
- Discovering Discovery
- One Purpose.. One Mission.. One Dream...
- Salam.This is my fourth post for today, wahaha!I s...
- I'm just so happy!
- Now versus Then!
- Sharing is Caring *Part Three*
- My to-do-list before I die.
- Alhamdulillah!
- East and West are not the opposite of each other.
- InsyaAllah will happen tomorrow. Amiin.
- *Tak nak pegi* Tak nak pegi* tak nak PEGI*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part five*
- Not them ordinary Jumpers!
- Hatiku berkata-kata pada hari ini. Hatimu?
- Tag, You're it! *Part four*
-
▼
March
(33)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment