Apologies!
Published Friday, March 28, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
After reading through my posts, I realised that there are some mistakes here and there.
- My brother is nine years and a few days old when he got his first handphone. Not 'less than nine' as I posted a few days ago.
- For MARA Scholarship applicants, the results are not released today. That one is for JPA only.
- The Kay Elle trip is not confirmed yet. *still in the process of pujuk-ing my mom and my dad* (To Amii: Even if I can go to Kay Elle, it still does not mean that I can see you..(sedey...) Because kitorang insyaAllah pergi hari Sabtu, balik hari Ahad..)
I'm sorry for all the havoc caused (exaggerating) by these two stuff.
And speaking about apology, there is this guy in a forum that I joined that said something really nasty about MRSM students..
And that guy owes all MRSM student (since the first batch of the first MRSM till now) a huge apology.
Okay, I'm getting pretty bored right now~
Oh yeah, I've just remembered something.I've been longing to say this for quite some time now..
WHAT HAPPEN TO MALAYSIAN MUSLIM ACTORS AND SINGERS???
Wearing shorts?? Hugging?? Holding hands?? Wearing sleveless T-shirts???
Oh My God!
Didn't these guys and girls realise that they are Muslims?!
Seriously, I'm so sad, really.
I mean, I pity their moms and dads, their brothers and husbands..
First, their hair.(no elaboration needed)
Then, their T-shirts (more and more are wearing tight-fitting shirts that is more suitable to be worn by babies, of course, I'm referring to Baby Tees.. Then come this trend of wearing sleeveless shirts and revealing their shoulders.. )
Now, the pants.. (First, they all wear long pants, then they wear tight pants, then they wear shorter pants (3/4 pants) and now (based on what I saw on the advertisement of 9 September), they wear shorts???).
What the? (No, there's no continuation to that line.. It's just what the(silence)??)
Note: I'm not saying this to all Malaysian actress and singers, because some of them are improving themselves (Siti Nurhaliza currently wears scarf that covers 2/3 of her hair.. she still has to cover that remaining 1/3 though.. Abby Abadi is seen wearing tudung already.. Noraniza Idris too, if I'm not mistaken..)
It's just my personal view on the above matter. It is not directed towards anyone other than them.
Okay, let's just cool down a bit all right?
Congratulations to Aiman Pres, Amiirah, S. Nadia, Irwan and the others for getting the opportunity to be interviewed by the JPA. It is a golden opportunity, literally, I must say.. InsyaAllah if they succeed (they sure have a high chance in succeeding, believe me!), they will get the gold(money)!
*Aiyah, merepek already*
What about MARA?
Next week maybe. Nevermind, it's worth the wait... I hope~
To increase our morale, why not we sing this song:
The lyrics:
R. Kelly Lyrics
I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
Who is this guy anyway?
*Considered basketball's greatest-ever player
*Nicknames: His Airness, Air Jordan
*Cut from his Wilmington NC basketball team as a sophomore; eventually made the team and led it to state championship
*Won Sporting News' College Player of the Year (1983, 1984) and 1984's Naismith and Wooden awards
*League leader in scoring, with 10 titles (1986-1993, 1996-1998)
*On 2 Olympic Gold-Medal teams (1984, 1992)
*In 1994 retired to play minor-league baseball
*Bulls retired his #23 jersey when he left the game
*Returned to basketball in 1995 and in 1996 became one of two (along with Willis Reed) to win MVP for regular season, All-Star Game and Finals, all in one year
*Hosted Saturday Night Live (1991) and starred in Space Jam opposite Bugs Bunny and friends
*Finished his career with 32,292 points, third place in scoring, and a career average 30.12 ppg, the best in NBA history
*Always wore his University of N. Carolina shorts under his Bulls uniform for good luck
*Worked with United Negro College Fund, Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Special Olympics and America's Promise
*Selected to NBA's 50 All-Time Best Players (1996)
*1988: playing against Utah Jazz, 6' 6" (198 cm) Jordan dunked over 6' 1" (185.4 cm), 175 lb. (80 k) John Stockton. A heckler razzed, "Why don't you dunk on somebody your own size?" In his next play, Jordan dunked again, this time on 6' 11" (210 cm), 285-lb. (129 k) center Melvin Turpin. He turned to the fan and asked, "Was he big enough?"
His inspiring quotes:
"Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game." – Michael Jordan
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." – Michael Jordan
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." – Michael Jordan
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." – Michael Jordan
"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game." – Michael Jordan
"One thing I believe to the fullest is that if you think and achieve as a team, the individual accolades will take care of themselves. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." – Michael Jordan
"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." – Michael Jordan
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan
"Once Michael gets up there he says, 'Well, maybe I'll just hang up here in the air for a while, just sit back.' Then all of a sudden, he says, 'Well, maybe I'll 360. No I changed my mind. I’ll go up on the other side.' He’s just incredible." – Magic Johnson, on Michael Jordan's aerial artistry
"That play was 'Give the ball to Michael and everyone else get the @##@#% out of the way." – Chicago Bulls head coach Doug Collins, on "The Shot" made by Jordan that helped the Bulls beat the Cavaliers in game five of 1989's Eastern Conference First Round
Inspired? I am~
CREDITS:
www.answers.com
www.metrolyrics.com
www.youtube.com
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Lalala~
- The trip to Earrings' Victory ~
- Of Panda's teeth and jumping Elephant.
- Apologies!
- emERgency!
- It's not worth reading, seriously...
- You Are The Music In Me *Part Two*
- You Are The Music In Me
- Nothing that matters.
- Calling future doctors!!!!
- Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?
- My life ~ revised.
- WWW. (What Wany Wants)
- MR. SM? No, it is MRSM.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Tag, You're It! *Part Six*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Four*
- Discovering Discovery
- One Purpose.. One Mission.. One Dream...
- Salam.This is my fourth post for today, wahaha!I s...
- I'm just so happy!
- Now versus Then!
- Sharing is Caring *Part Three*
- My to-do-list before I die.
- Alhamdulillah!
- East and West are not the opposite of each other.
- InsyaAllah will happen tomorrow. Amiin.
- *Tak nak pegi* Tak nak pegi* tak nak PEGI*
- Sharing is Caring *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part five*
- Not them ordinary Jumpers!
- Hatiku berkata-kata pada hari ini. Hatimu?
- Tag, You're it! *Part four*
-
▼
March
(33)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

hmmm...
a basketballer..?
very rare among girls...
haha...
i admire Julius Irving rather than Michael Jordan...
Salam fkr.
Basketball is sooooooo rockin' good!
I mean, you will get this kind of pleasure when you scored a goal!
I miss it so much~
salam wani
you play?
come to subang and see how i roll with Bball! haha.
We'll see about that~
*hey, don't hantam me la..I'm still a rookie in basketball...*
Neway, I'll be on my way to Subang tomorrow.. Haha!
but I guess, even if you're right there in front of me, I don't think I can recognise you..
Haha~
hehehe...
yeah maybe...
so what did you do in subang?
what was the occasion?
I was there because I need to attend MARA's interview in Kay Elle on the ninth.
So,I stayed at my uncle's place in Subang Jaya for a night.
(Adakah Subang dan Subang Jaya lain?)
Since I was there for just about 21 hours, I didn't get the chance to go anywhere..
Not even to Sunway Pyramid to play archery~
-.-
salam.
subang and subang jaya are different places...
i'm staying at subang jaya.
i was once interested in archery but i rather play pool now.
do you have ym/msn?
leceh la main hantar comment jer...
Sorry la brother, saya belum ada ym..
tengoklah, maybe this june~ (insyaAllah after I got my personal laptop)
Hehe~
Memang agak leceh pun hantar comment ni..