Salam.
Yesterday I read about Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Although it is not the first time I read it, it still does not make much sense to me. One of the facts that caught my attention was; time travels slower when a body moves nearing the speed of light. Erm? How could that be? I guess I need to read it again la.. And did you know that nowadays, pregnant mothers-to-be can undergo a 4D scan to have a glimpse of their baby? Time being the fourth dimension, if you're wondering....
Time. They are unfair. When we have fun, time pasts very quickly. When we're in pain, time is like 'crawling'.. No, I'm not going to talk about the philosophy behind time, I'm instead want to tell my recount of the persons who had been around me for the last two years. Yup, a continuation of Urayville Unwrapped*Part One and Part Two*
Hmm? Whom shall I start with this time? I had told you the story of Aereena, Aizat, Qyairil, 'Aina, Alyaa and Jue in my past posts... Why not start with the ones closest to me? (in terms of our positions in the class)
Husna- she sat next to me on my right. This Kelantanese girl is gentle and nice. Come to think of it, it was PUM that initially spark our friendship. I've known her as an Optimax people during the first few months our companies were formed. However, that difference never stand in the way of our friendship. In fact, we both worked together to get our PUM tasks done. Being a Kelantanese, her mother would sometimes post some delicious fish crackers! Yummy! Luckily for me, I'm sitting beside her and of course will get the crackers first! She would be the first one to notice if I'm experiencing a bad day and will always lend me her ears to hear my problem. I couldn't thank her more... Oh yeah, did I mention that her room was the place I used to charge my handphone?
Husna, Amiirah and me (a.k.a. Charlie's Angels) during PUM's dinner.
Fiqry- He sat on my left. And no, not directly next to me as in beside me. (Huh?)There was some space between our desks, mind you. Okay, this guy is better known as the Tamborine Guy or Mr. Tamborine (actually, I'm the only person that called him that). Needless to say, he is really good at playing the tamborine plus some other musical instruments eg. gendang, kompang and that cylinder filled with beads thingy. Sometimes love to send himself among the clouds *perasan, dalam bahasa ibunda*, this guy is quite weird and can even have mood swings(rarely but still....). And you know what? Kay Ay actually suggested this guy to be my 'Exclaimation Point'... My God! This guy is so nice to me he can never (in my opinion) be more than a best friend...

Kay Ay and Fiqry during Annual Dinner
Soutul Imtiyaz's performance during Annual Dinner. The one playing the tamborine is Fiqry.
Shafika (Syef)- She sat in front of me, next to Jue. In 404 however, she sat beside me. One thing I love about her is her handwriting. Hers is like a doctor's but in a readable way. Nice and neat. I really don't know why our Bahasa Melayu teacher, Cikgu Johan, said that her handwriting is horrible and even said that to the whole batch during an exam post-moterm in the Grand Hall. I could never understand... I've known her because we were put in the same class during the second semester of form four. One more thing, she had a very sweet laughter!
Shef and Jue. (Posing mengancam la Jue!)

Shef, me and Husna during Graduation!
Salam sister. I read about relativity theory in a book written by russian and addressed to teenagers. They gave a lot of examples.That way was simpler. So you might like to try different sources. Then I also bought "History of Time" by Stephen Hawking...and...well in a way I became muslim after reading that book! he also explains relativity and is a very popular book u will find it easily anywhere. Is easy to read as well. Good luck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wteiuxyqtoM
Wasalam sis! Thanks for dropping by. Hmmm, I'll try and look for that book.... Thanks again!