She loves the Taiping Zoo, I love my Dataran Lang
Published Monday, February 18, 2008 by uraniumwise in4th week of January 2006.
Read newspaper. The Star. The People's Paper. Saw ad. MARA's result is out. Worried. SMS-ed the hotline. Waited. Got a reply. It read 'Tahniah.... Anda berjaya ke MRSM Langkawi. Sila tunggu surat....' Worried. Should I go? Should I stay? Hmmm..
Early February 2006.
Recieved letter. Big brown envelope. Quite heavy. Has Majlis Amanah Rakyat's logo. Was I happy? I don't know. Do you? I don't think so.
Later than Early February 2006.
Mom bought huge black bag. Pillows. New Baju Kurungs at Kamdar. New shiny black shoes. Shoe polish too of course. Excited? Me? Yes. But not ready to leave Almashoor behind. Really not ready....
17th February 2006.
Last day at Almashoor. No need to hand in homework anymore. Hugged and kissed teacher's hand. Hugged friends. Signed 'Surat Berhenti Sekolah'. Bid goodbye to Bumi Almashoor. Remembered my first day here. Last ride home on Bas TH. Cried? No. Watery eyes? Yes. Sad? Yes. Am I doing the right thing? Not sure....
19th February 2006.
From grandma's place in Alor Star to Kuala Kedah's Jetty. Ferry ride to Langkawi. First time in seven years, I guess. Bumpy ride. Loved it. Checked in to Bayview Hotel. Sightseeing by Pak Long. Saw a huge pink building. 'This is MRSM Langkawi',Pak Long said. Intrigued I was.
20th February 2006.
What a long queue. Put on a very uneasy face. Because I was feeling uneasy. Made friends with Jaja BWP. Then with Farah. Felt better. Got a blue card from a senior. No Maktab-'06246'. Registered. Checked into my room-TL 14. Second floor, first room on the left. Warm welcome from roomates- Jue, Aishah, Ili. The only 'budak government' in TL14.
1st Semester 2006.
Class-412 Argentum. Classmates-18 girls, 5 guys. 'Budak Government'-only class. Class teacher? Unknown. Hard time? Sometimes. Happy? Maybe. Yes is more appropriate. Best moment-Water Fest and Hari Sukan. Not sure la. Life? Managable. Dirty laundry went to the Bakul Dobi. Hungry? Rarely. Food's kinda tasty. Congratulations Team Dewan Selera. Alhamdulillah, joined Koop and PUM. Prodigy Sdn. Bhd. Was the 'kuli' sometimes. But overall, a nice experience. Note to self: get a thesaurus immediately. Couldn't figure out other words besides 'nice'.
2nd Semester 2006.
Changed class. Mixed with Ex-MRSM. 404, 4 Uranium @ Urayville.15 girls and 8 guys. Nice classmates. Sat next to Syef, last row on the right. Couldn't remember anything else other than that fateful day when Cikgu Aishah cried. Class teacher? Cikgu Johan.
1st Semester 2007.
Missed Cikgu Norlia and Ustaz Romli. And Mr. Anuar Asfandi and HEP, Cikgu Anuar. And Mdm Marwati. Missed my homeroom advisor too, Mdm Nooraizza.New Pengetua. Came all the way from Johor. Missed old Pengetua, Cikgu Ahmad Sanusi. Class were still the same, thank God. Sat at the front row, next to Husna and Abe. In front of Marni. Cikgu Aminah taught Chemistry, yeah! Mdm Hazaleen taught English, cool! Class teacher, Miss Maslynda. Cousin, Wahida, registered as Form Four. Very happy indeed. Somehow Faizah, I called her Faiz, became my best buddy. Oh yeah, they said Langkawi is not a Bitara anymore. We'll see about that. Cool girl, 'apa ada pada nama', right? Anyway, welcome Form Ones. In the meantime, PG,PG and more Program Gemilang.
2nd Semester 2007.
Best and most compact semester ever. Maybe because SPM. PG continues. Non-stop I must say. Weighed the hand-outs given. A staggering 4 kilogram. Highlights of the semester includes Annual Dinner, Majlis Doa Restu, Graduation Day, Majlis Mohon Restu, Buka Puasa with teachers and classmates, went to pasar malam with classmates, dinner, dinner and more dinner. Not a surprise if I gained 4 kilos that I desperately need to lose. Oh yeah, Lepak Day at Lagenda Beach. Activity week? Hmmm.. Not as enjoyable as the other three. Thank you teachers for organising it. Trial came. SPM was done. Now what?
The day before graduation. Asked him. He said it was just rumours. Trusted. Grad day. Saw it. Shouted 'Geli giler!'. Left. Before that. Asked him. He said he couldn't see. Trusted again. January. Saw it. Very sad. Just forget it! Foolish, idiotic, maniac, lunatic me gain. Hope not to happen again.
26th November 2007.
SPM Biology was today. Paper three ended. Hooray? Hmmm. No. Sad. Performed my last Asar at the Surau. Packed. In a rush. Rush I tell you. And I hate it. Hate it. Last day in MRSM Langkawi as a student. The next time I come here, I will be an ex-student. Did not look at it. Did not cry. Why? Because I was mad. Really mad. No proper goodbye. Everybody just left. My heart cried.
18th February 2008.
Wahida's sister, Khalida, registered in MRSM Taiping. Nice.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Products of condensation....
- Urayville Revealed *Part Three*
- Nice!
- Urayville Revealed. *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part three*
- Let's loosen up a bit!
- How to become a Doctor?
- Calling all Future Lawyers!
- I'm A Love Story Lover, So What?
- Attention Future Doctors!
- IB Versus A-Level!
- Goodbye High School, Hello Universities!
- Ilalliqa' InsyaAllah.
- She loves the Taiping Zoo, I love my Dataran Lang
- What A Girl Wants
- Style is what we've got!
- Memoirs of a Maresmawian
- Ku tak sangka
- Have a break, have a KitKat!
- Tag, You're it! *Part Two*
- The Call
- January that was
-
▼
February
(22)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

i love MY dataran lang too! btw, what rumour and who's him? oh my. waittt. im not supposed to ask,am i? lol. nway, yeah la. i was mad on d day bio ended! everyone left without saying proper goodbyes! sume just BLAH and gone!! :(
You're rite. Memang sume org pergi mcm tu je. Ada la yang gave proper goodbye tapi..