Style is what we've got!

If you paid my blog a visit yesterday, it was of a different layout. It was pretty, flowery and nice but overall too white..

Mind you, it's not easy to change the background. You have to find the 'right' and 'safe' site, then you have to choose the ones that nobody within your circle of friends and aquaintances had chosen, later the downloading of that thing, and the last but definitely the Worst; the adjustments to the code.

Like Amii once said, "It doesn't matter if you guys like it or not, I love it" (somehow it sounded different, I think.., but it has the same message....). And the same goes to me. I Love this background so much because it has the classy and feminine feeling in it.. Just the right combination of things I like.. You have the right not to like it,but you know what? It doesn't bother me at all.(because I personally think that you'll like it as well!)

All of us are unique and we live in a free world (but not to cross the Islamic boundaries, of course). So, of course we will have different tastes, likes and dislikes. As long as it's not causing jeopardy to this world, we are free to like and dislike. Who can arrest me if I say that I hate Picasso's masterpiece?(not that I've ever seen one..)

It all depends on us. It's how we percieve the world that's important, not others. The human being is the most complex living organism that roams the surface of Earth. Being complex allows us to have different views. If we were to please each and every one of these humans by doing whatever the things that they like, then it will be a total waste of time because it will never happen. Never, never, never!

Conclusion : Sometimes, being selfish does make you fell better. But don't follow this advice that often. It can destroy your life.I've given you a warning, right? So, it's up to you to make the call....


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    NICE.really :) where'd you get it from?i need to change mine too.but not to please anyone! hehe.never, never, never :p missing you.

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation