Memoirs of a Maresmawian

Top ten best activites in MJSC Langkawi



#10
BITARA Camp 2006.



Our mentor : Brother Asyraf. Group 20.


#9
Annual Dinner 2007.







Urayvillians bergaya sakan





#8
'Lepak Day' at Lagenda Beach 2007.

#7
Eid-ul Fitri celebration 2006 and 2007.

#6

Merdeka Run 2006.

#5
Cross-country Race and Sports Carnival 2007.




Yeah, Jupiter won! Best Cheer Award (award yang direka sendiri..) ! Champion of Cross-Country Race 2007!


#4
Career Day 2007.


#3
Nasheed competition during 'Majlis Tilawah Al-Quran' week, 2007.




Note: This is not my team, if you're wondering. I don't happen to have any pictures of it, so, I'm putting up Soutul Imtiyaz's (or was it Soutul Faizin?, I forgot la..).



#2
Activity Weeks except the one during semester II 2007.



#1
Praying Subuh, Maghrib and Isya' in congregation.



The rankings may vary to other Maresmawians. No specific criteria were taken into account, so basically, those are just my personal opinion. There are other fun activities too, but I am too tired to include them. Maybe I will tell about them later...One thing for sure, I'm missing every bit of those memories, be it sweet or not...


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    huhuhu........

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation