I don't have any idea what to name this post nor do I have any idea what to write... So, here goes..
Thanks Irfan for tagging me. But I'll do it later. Now, i'm feeling like rambling my heart out...
This headache is making my head heavy. I feel like I want to sleep, but it is not advisable to sleep after Asar. I'm just going to write until I can hear the Maghrib's azan...
Manissa texted me just now. She is in Penang today, attending a funeral. We texted and we texted until I've had enough... I did not enjoy text messaging to be honest. My phone's keypad is such a nuisance..
So, I gave her a call. She was reluctant to pick the phone up during my first call. I called again and she answered on the second ring.
"Salam! Oh yeah, the closing date for the Bratz thingy is on the ninth. You better be hurry.."
"...yadyadyada..."
"... uh huh.. Oh.."
"Oh really? I didn't know that...."
"I see...."
"When are you coming to KL?"
"Aiya, cannot la.. It's very hard for me to travel alone here in Penang and you expect me to go to KL? Why don't you come to Penang for the EduFair? It's on the first and second of March.."
"It's the same like the one in KL what?"
"Yalah, but this time I'm gonna be there, InsyaAllah. Of course it won't be the same with me around..."
"....bla..bla...bla.."
"You know about Amii?? She......"
"oH..."
"And Kay ay..."
"I see... You know, our class is now 201."
"Oh, I thought 504..."
"No lah. And the form twos are not that okay with the form fives..."
"I didn't know that..."
And we talked, and talked, and talked. I updated her with Amii's latest news [her current unemployment], Kay Ay's [he's building houses] and some of mine. I told her of my secret [the one that I told you, Amii..] and she promised not to slip the secret out....[she better!] I told her about the Bratz camp and the upcoming Public Speaking Competition too. And how to add links to her blog..
She told me a few important stuff and updated me with the latest news from Langkawi. Appearently, the teachers have to stay back until 4 something three days a week. Wow, that's a bit harsh, I guess. Cikgu Aminah is the HEA, I think everyone knows that.. And 504 is now the class for 201. Manissa even said that the form fives said that they were compared to our batch by the teachers.. In terms of what, I'm not sure.. But, our batch wasn't that good either, frankly speaking. We did screw up once in a while...
That nearly twenty minute call was really what I'm looking for to ease my headache. I felt a lot better, thanks to you, Manissa. Alhamdulillah.
So, I better stop now. Need to get a shower and give my hair the shampooing it needs... I'll catch up with you guys later okay?
P/S: I named this post 'Untitled' at first, but then I changed it to 'The Call'.. It reminds me of the song by BackstreetBoys.. Not that it had any connection to this story whatsoever...
P/S: The green dialogue represents me and the purple dialogue represents Manissa. The others are just nothing...
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Products of condensation....
- Urayville Revealed *Part Three*
- Nice!
- Urayville Revealed. *Part Two*
- Tag, You're it! *Part three*
- Let's loosen up a bit!
- How to become a Doctor?
- Calling all Future Lawyers!
- I'm A Love Story Lover, So What?
- Attention Future Doctors!
- IB Versus A-Level!
- Goodbye High School, Hello Universities!
- Ilalliqa' InsyaAllah.
- She loves the Taiping Zoo, I love my Dataran Lang
- What A Girl Wants
- Style is what we've got!
- Memoirs of a Maresmawian
- Ku tak sangka
- Have a break, have a KitKat!
- Tag, You're it! *Part Two*
- The Call
- January that was
-
▼
February
(22)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

haha.yadayadayadayada?i didn't ease your pain la dear :) but it's schweet of you to say that.i missed your giggles.haha.now i've got your url added to my links =D yippie!