Let's loosen up a bit!

Salam to all.

Thank you Kay Ay for that sweet award! Really appreciate it! And thanks Amii for the compliment (she said that my blog is some kind of a counselor's blog... wait a minute, maybe I should become one... Hmmmmmm.....). But I can't stop myself from thinking that I am turning into a nerd or some sort...

Let's see:


  1. My favourite shows are House MD, Mad Labs, Mythbuster, ER, 3lbs, How do they do it?, I didn't know that and Man Vs. Wild and CSI! Oh my God!
  2. I can watch House MD three times of the same episode.
  3. I actually did some research based on scientific terms and diseases I learnt form House MD.
  4. I don't really know how to read a comic book, as in is it from left to right or vice versa?
  5. I love to spend my time writing drafts for my blog which eventually turned into a waste because I didn't publish it.
  6. I loooovvveee to go to a bookstore! If only I have lots and lots of money... Sigh....
  7. I always have something to read whenever I'm in a car.
  8. I usually have something to read whenever I'm waiting for the waiter to serve the dishes.
  9. Answers.com is my usual lepak place...
  10. My sister said that I have no fashion sense.
  11. My clothes are all 'nerdy' according to my sister.
  12. I wear spectacles!
  13. I don't have Yahoo Messenger.
  14. There are some more but let's just keep it a secret okay...

Am I really that 'nerdy'? I don't know myself.. What do you think Amii, Kay Ay, Manissa and Fitri (they've been living with me for three semesters in Urayville)?

Blogthings.com thinks that I am NOT a nerd!







You Are 12% Nerdy



You are definitely not nerdy - in fact, you probably don't know any nerds.

You probably care a little too much about your image. No one will know if you secretly watch Star Trek reruns!



HAHAHA! Sorry, have to go now, 'I didn't know that' is about to start!


1 comments:

  1. Yasmine

    Wany, this post is hilarious...I sometimes wonder the same thing about myself. I have been told that I need to loosen up alot on my studies and not to worry so much and that I am such a nerd...to be honest i wish i was a guiness nerd but unfortuneatly I am just a dumb nerd :( he he he

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation