January that was

Okay, so today is the 'Hari Persekutuan' or ' Federal Day' in English. To all of you guys that live in KL, Putrajaya and Labuan, I just want to say, 'Happy Federal Day'. Since today is the first day of February, let me recall what I have 'achieved' last month.
  1. I have contacted my old buddies. [Yup, 10 from Almashoor and 8 from Seri Permai.......]

  2. I have made new friends! [ 2 from MJSC Beseri, One from USA and One from Qatar ]

  3. I have 'conquered' Bukit Jambul 8 times if I'm not mistaken.[Yeah, it was tiring but all the sweat was worth it because I could see the Penang Bridge from on top of Bukit Jambul. What a beauty! Plus, when we [ my dad and I ] reach the foot of the hill, we get to drink the 'Special Ais Mata Kucing'. Lovely!]

  4. I did not eat rice from Monday to Thursday.[This is actually part of my diet regime.. I just eat bread instead of rice.. No joke you know.. But still, I just manage to lose 0.5 kilos only... , refer point number 7.]

  5. I cycled a record of 30 kilometers in one day. [according to the exercise machine] [and just for that particular day only, hehehe... Average length: 5 km.]

  6. I can play 'Ode To Joy' with the piano without looking at the music scores.[ This one is Beethoven's piece you know... ]

  7. I lost 0.5 kilos... [out of targeted 4 kilos... I want [or have] to lose another 3.5 kilos before March... ]

  8. I did not access my Friendster account for seven days! [My father said that I can't seem to go on with my life without my friends... So, I did that to prove that he was Wrong!][But after that, I access my Friendster account almost everyday... hehehe]

  9. I have written a total of Nine posts for my blog! [Okay I guess, for a beginner like me..]

Overall, I would rate January as an 'unproductive' month because I didn't earn any single cent. Lets just hope that February will be A LOT better.. I really need to generate some income, to pay for my three new [and stylish] Cheetah Ladies T-Shirts. I owe my mom about RM 70 ++ for those T-shirts. [I got 50% discount for each T-shirt you know! It's the same as buy one, get one free... That's why I bought three all in one go!]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation