Salam. If you're Amiirah or Kay Ay or my other close classmates, you MUST have known that I am indeed a Huge fan of Love story. And I mean LOVE story, not the dirty ones, urgh!Just a moment ago, I saw the Petronas' ad which was suggested by Amii. I just couldn't stop laughing and I think I can just cry if the ad was a bit longer. The story that Irfan included in his blog about a pair of childhood friend also touched my heart. And yes, I did have tears in my eyes.... This is the Petronas' ad,Percintaan Tan Hong Ming. I hope you don't mind Amii...
And I recommend you to read Irfan's story. Do check out the link to his blog, somewhere on the right...
Oh yeah, thank you sooo much Irfan for that award. I really appreciate it!
I want to pass this to Amiirah and Kay Ay, because I just LOOOVE to read their blogs. Doesn't matter if they've recieved it or not...
And then to Aiman Azlan; his blog is a very nice place to gain useful facts about Islam.
Next to Brother Norshah; love his jokes!
After that to Manissa; loved to read about her life!
Subsequently to Iqbal; the 'Pujangga Bahasa'.
Last but not least to Najah; loved her views of the world.
Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment