Tag. Dah lama tak main.

Salam to all.

Thanks Kay Ay and Amii !!!
Terharu, isk isk~~


Orait, the tag.

Write 5 things about your tagger.


Amii:



Amiirah (left) and Niny with 5 Uranium's math project..

  1. She likes to move her hands when she talks. Especially when there's a big thing/news. Seriously.. But her hands can do magic I tell you! Once she got a pen in her hand, she will either write with her signature font or doodle her signature doodle. An expert in cardmaking. Memory Lane should employ her. Seriously.
  2. You definitely don't wanna make her angry. I've seen it and it ain't pretty.. She's both a worrier and an optimistic person. It's amazing how she can be both.
  3. The word 'panda' has something to do with her.. That's why I dedicate that panda on the right to her..
  4. She used to wear braces. Haha! Wears spectacles too. Without it, her eyes gonna look so sepet..
  5. Her english is superb! And oh, if you read Blitz, articles signed off by 'Double I' are hers.



Kay Ay :




    Kay Ay standing proudly next to 5 Uranium's 'BOOM it Beyond The Limit' banner. Somehow, I miss SPM, and Langkawi and my classmates~

  1. Obsessed with anything related to money. Proof: he's the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Prodigy Sdn. Bhd, Honorary Treasurer of Rumah Jupiter and God knows what else..
  2. Loves history and politics. He can talk about it for hours. Seriously, but I enjoy listening to him telling all those things.. When he's not speaking like 'lalat' of course..
  3. Wears spectacles. Without it, his eyes will be sepet-er than Amii's.
  4. Used to be thin (Based on his PMR Graduation photo). But the last time I saw him (two months ago, I think), he is the opposite. Wahaha..
  5. He's a good cook. (Or so he said~)

10 things about the tagee -is there such word?- or the person being tagged.

  1. Can be happy or mad about the silliest stuff.
  2. Loves sambal tumis but not sambal belacan.
  3. Would love to get a keyboard for birthday.
  4. 'Syazwany' means 'kecergasanku' or energetic. Well, I guess it shows,huh?
  5. 'Wany' on the other hand means 'mutiara' or pearl. Since it has a good meaning, I don't mind people calling me Wany... I got so used to it that one day, I felt weird when Syafiq called me 'Syazwany, Syazwany!'
  6. Believes that fairytale love story does exist in this modern world.
  7. Maximum wpm ever reached - 113. Average wpm - 62
  8. Suffers from 'Last song syndrome'
  9. Loves certain type of children.
  10. I'm seriously not born an actress. I just couldn't stop from laughing in front of the camera..

This award and tag goes to:

  1. Sakinah si Shopaholic.
  2. Zaty Nordin si Pembuli Budak Kecik.
  3. Haziqah si Pemilik Kerusi Pusing-Pusing.
  4. Farha si Ratu Ayu dalam Gambar.
  5. Iman si Fanatik Cerita Jepun.


5 comments:

  1. Hana

    ahaha.
    aku mmg ayu ah wany.bkan sahaja dlm gmbar..
    saya mmg gadis ayuuu~~
    fiwwiiiitttt..
    (:

     
  2. Anonymous

    aku xreti la describe org!
    xmo bt tag nii.
    hehe

     
  3. snylo

    u're certainly right...

    ish, biler la nk sembuh ketagihan tgk drama jepun ni... XD

    btw, do u know, 'wani' literally means crocodile in japanese.. hehehehe

    hi there, miss crocs

     
  4. uraniumwise

    To farha si 'ayu' : Yelah, yelah.. ko memang 'ayu' pown..

    To sakinah : Aaah.. buat jugak jugak!!! kalau tidak, tido luar!! hahaha!

    To iman: haha, it's okay to be addicted sometimes.. =)
    ohohoho.. hi there miss iman!

     
  5. :) amiir.ah

    "You definitely don't wanna make her angry. I've seen it and it ain't pretty.. She's both a worrier and an optimistic person. It's amazing how she can be both."


    ohoho. btol2, dun make me angry :P wat 'worrier and optimistic' supposed to mean? i dun see myself being an optimistic person! mcm pessimist tlebey je adela.

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation