Heal The World. Make It A Better Place.
Published Friday, June 26, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
A post dedicated to Allahyarham Mikael Jackson. Innalillah wa inna ilaihi rajiun.
***
Dalia bursted out of her room and said,'Wany, Michael Jackson dah meninggal.'
It took quite a few seconds for me to absorb that shocking info.
And in my heart, I felt so jealous of him.
Because he had just converted to Islam, and was pure, clean of sins.
Like a newborn baby.
And Allah had invited him to see Him.
Me?
Alhamdulillah, a Muslimah from my first day of life.
Islam warisan, some people called.
But..
Am I really a Muslimah?
Do I behave like one?
Do I practice Islam as a whole?
Do I really put Allah in front of everything I do?
I always forget to ask myself that.
***
I still remember that 1993 video tape of Michael Jackson's songs. My mom used to play it for me. And my favourite?
A huge stadium with a lot of people in it. Children of all ages holding hands. Everybody sings. Michael Jackson in the middle, white clothes. A GIANT baloon was inflated in the middle of the stadium, the baloon is Earth.
After 14 years, I still remember that video clip.
It was Heal The World.
Enjoy this as much as I used to and still am.
Don't forget to understand its lyrics. So touching.
May Allah bless him.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
June
(27)
- Dreading Thursday. An Irony.
- Heal The World. Make It A Better Place.
- Mix.Fly.Lite.
- Crazee once again.
- Anak-anak zaman sekarang~
- I want you here!
- Isnin datangla cepat sikit.
- Sorry.
- Bila kamu bising fasal ikhtilat..
- We just have to realise~
- They're coming.
- No. 5.
- Di saat bosan.
- Book Review - Angels and Demons.
- Seekor Romeo Perang.
- Throw that dictionary away.
- Kerana masinnya oren.
- Diserang bertubi-tubi.
- Ikhlas dalam perjuangan.
- So I bring you flowers just for no occasion~
- Just me and my mom.
- If I can.
- Perjuangan wajib diteruskan.
- Random pics from my phone.
- Tag. Dah lama tak main.
- Weyh, bangunla subuhhhhh!
- Book Review- The Client
-
▼
June
(27)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment