Anak-anak zaman sekarang~
Published Wednesday, June 24, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Bila laptop rosak, baru kalut-kalut telefon cari ayah~
***
Yeay! My dad's coming to see me (and my broken laptop~ T.T)
hohoho! I dunno what's wrong with it. I hope its not virus or anything. To my laptop: Sorry sorry sorry! I know I'm not 'pengguna mithali' and I know I kinda 'overused' you... Sorry!! Jangan la merajukk~ Please come back to life!
I can still remember the day he 'officially' handed me the laptop and he said, 'Ha, jangan dok download bende entah apa-apa. Jaga elok-elok. Bukan murah ni..'
Oops! I did download a few stuff from the Internet. Mostly songs~ Well, who doesn't?
I wish I can tell everything to my dad. But there seem to be a barrier between us. I couldn't be myself in front of him. It's like I have to be really really baik and follow the house rules. I wish I could tell him how my day really went and how I feel about stuff. Sarah said that if your father loves you, he will cry at your wedding. Well, I dunno about the crying part but I know he loves me. And yeah, daddy, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I wish you could sing 'Butterfly Kisses' at my wedding~
No picture of my dad will ever be posted. He just doesn't like paparazzi. Haha.
Underground rules~ Yeah.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
June
(27)
- Dreading Thursday. An Irony.
- Heal The World. Make It A Better Place.
- Mix.Fly.Lite.
- Crazee once again.
- Anak-anak zaman sekarang~
- I want you here!
- Isnin datangla cepat sikit.
- Sorry.
- Bila kamu bising fasal ikhtilat..
- We just have to realise~
- They're coming.
- No. 5.
- Di saat bosan.
- Book Review - Angels and Demons.
- Seekor Romeo Perang.
- Throw that dictionary away.
- Kerana masinnya oren.
- Diserang bertubi-tubi.
- Ikhlas dalam perjuangan.
- So I bring you flowers just for no occasion~
- Just me and my mom.
- If I can.
- Perjuangan wajib diteruskan.
- Random pics from my phone.
- Tag. Dah lama tak main.
- Weyh, bangunla subuhhhhh!
- Book Review- The Client
-
▼
June
(27)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

at least u can call and ask him directly to visit u..
think when u r not in malaysia anymore,say austalia..
lucky u..!
salam perkenalan..
gud luck with beloved SAM..
again lucky being selected into taylors...