Just me and my mom.
Published Friday, June 5, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Went for a walk with my mom just now. Just me and my mom.She said she's not feeling that well. The walk's suppose to trigger the heart to pump faster, which leads to faster blood flow and thus more oxygen into the bloodstream. Supposably to make her feel better. Wah, revising biology today, huh?
Walk. Walk. Walk. With Miley, David Archie and Evan Taubenfeld's song playing on my handphone's mp3. Mild wind, love it so much.
Talk. Talk. Talk. My mom said that when I was a kid, (I AM still a kid, okay?) a small helpless child, it was hard to tuck me into bed (Now's like the TOTAL opposite!). But one quick solution was to take me jalan-jalan in the car. Just after a few rounds, POOF, I'm a sleeping beauty. But sometimes, the sleep doesn't last long... Out of the car and I'm on my feet again (Okay, I'm not sure if I can walk that time~)
She proposed two theories about this. First, the 'Air Cond theory'. I'm a person who loves a cool atmosphere and the short jalan-jalan in the car provided this. And so, I fall asleep easily in a car. The second theory is the 'Tyre theory'. She said that as the car moves, the tyre rotates (Oh God, my sister's making noise with her guitar right now..... I know la she's upset about something but please be considerate laaaaaaa) and somehow the rotation will create a certain wave and that wave actually creates the 'high' feeling.. Hmm.. Interesting theory, don't you think?
I came to realise how hard it was to raise me. She said that I always got admitted, almost like once every month. The nurses even noticed the regularity of our stay at the hospital.. And the hospital was in the heart of Georgetown, approximately half an hour from my house, plus minus the jam and everything. Of course I don't recall any of those, I was so young at that time. But I remembered the time when I had this terrible cough (bronchitis maybe?) and I had to be given the gas everytime I cough (you know, the gas through the mask.. I don't know what it's called). And in the middle of the night, I coughed and my dad drove us to the hospital..
Oh, gotta go now. Dinner. Don't wanna spoil this writing mood so I still want to post this..
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
June
(27)
- Dreading Thursday. An Irony.
- Heal The World. Make It A Better Place.
- Mix.Fly.Lite.
- Crazee once again.
- Anak-anak zaman sekarang~
- I want you here!
- Isnin datangla cepat sikit.
- Sorry.
- Bila kamu bising fasal ikhtilat..
- We just have to realise~
- They're coming.
- No. 5.
- Di saat bosan.
- Book Review - Angels and Demons.
- Seekor Romeo Perang.
- Throw that dictionary away.
- Kerana masinnya oren.
- Diserang bertubi-tubi.
- Ikhlas dalam perjuangan.
- So I bring you flowers just for no occasion~
- Just me and my mom.
- If I can.
- Perjuangan wajib diteruskan.
- Random pics from my phone.
- Tag. Dah lama tak main.
- Weyh, bangunla subuhhhhh!
- Book Review- The Client
-
▼
June
(27)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

God blesses because you don't need car any more to sleep.. hehehe.. Nseb bek..
oh br terigt. dkt penang byk gile signboards for the hospital! pusing siket tunjuk cner nk g hospital.
byk sgt org sakit ke wehh?!
haha