Sky High 2009.

Salam to all.

After the programme ended, I just have one thing in mind~ I want to sleep!!!!!

No, don't get me wrong. This programme is definitely far from boring. Seriously.

The reason I'm so tired after the whole-day programme is because I LAUGH SO HARD~

Ustaz Hasrizal presented in a very casual and funny way.. And I'm quite sure, despite my 'ayu' apprearance (me in my favourite white baju kurung that makes me feel 'ayu' everytime I wear it~ Hahahaha~ I can't believe that I'm actually writing this.. I wonder how I feel about it when I read it 30 years from now~), I laugh my HEART out... Tak caya tanya Zaty~

Penat, penat~ Huhh..

Anyway, I'll be telling you guys out there of what Ustaz Hasrizal told us... These are from my notes actually.. Stories selected are the ones that I remember.. Pardon the mix in language, will ya?


We must become people of 'Quadrant Par Excellence' (Quadrant 4)- people with good Akhlak and high productivity..


Story 1.The three workers and a school boy. One day a schoolboy interviews a construction worker who is doing some plastering work on a house. The boy said, 'Assalamualaikum, pak cik tengah buat apa tu?' And the first worker harshly replied, 'Eh, ko tak nampak ke apa aku tengah buat??' and that made the boy ran... He then go to the second construction worker who is doing the same job, 'dibawah matahari sama panas, peluh sama masam, gaji sama banyak...', give salam and ask the same question. The second worker said with a smile, 'Saya tengah sain cheque saya~'. Later, the boy approached another construction worker, give salam and ask the same question. The third worker who works 'dibawah matahari sama panas, peluh sama masam and gaji sama banyak' said with a broad smile, 'Saya tengah fikir-fikir.. Nanti rumah ni.. Bapak dia akan baca paper minum kopi kat sini.. Mak dia tengah masak kat sana.. Anak dia tengah main-main kat sini.. Saya rasa seronok dapat menyumbang kepada kebahagiaan keluarga ni...'


Conclusion of the story: Even though the three workers do the same work, their niat and motive differs and therefore, they earn different result. 1st worker - works because of 'terpaksa' which leads him to 'terseksa'. 2nd worker- works with a focus (to earn income) which makes him a person who accepts. 3rd worker - works with an aim to contribute which gives him a feeling of content and happiness.


Which of the three workers you like the most and which one of the three workers do you want to be like?

Do we need 'Hari Akhirat' or the Day of Judgement?

Yes, we need them because justice needs to be served. Ustaz Hasrizal mentioned a story about a serial killer who killed 100 people. Whatever the method we choose to torture him and later kill him, at most he can die just once. We need the Day of Judgement so that Allah with His power can give a sentence that is equal to his sin.

Video 1. Antara Kereta dan Payung Mayat. No elaboration needed. I'm sure you can understand it.

Our community doesn't promote curiosity. I mean, look at how people used to respond to questions. Eg. 'Mak, kenapa tak boleh duduk atas bantal?' 'Nanti tumbuh bisul'.. 'Ayah, kenapa tak boleh tiarap angkat kaki' 'Nanti mak kau mati cepat..' etc..etc. In extreme cases, the parents might give responds like 'Dok senyap-senyap, jangan banyak cakap..' Well, I'm not generalising this to all Malayians but, I'm pretty sure that these things still going on.. Ustaz Hasrizal mentioned his encounter with a small family orang putih at an airport somewhere.. The kid keep asking questions, sometimes silly ones, but the father earnestly answer them all..


This is just a small fraction of what I get from the talk. I plan to write more but:


Monday: Math's Directed Investigation & Physix lab report. ~.~

Tuesday : Math's Directed Investigation. Biology Test~~~ @.@

Wednesday : Math's Test. T.T

Thursday : Chemistry Test. -.-'

Warggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation