Operation Theater. Kidney. Cayalah.

Salam to all.

Yeah baby!! Today I feel like a real surgeon~ Cayalah... Let's take a look at these pictures...


The two goat's kidneys before dissection. The one on top will be dissected by Dr. Athirah and the other one will be dissected by Dr. Wany (I love the sound of it~)... Oh yeah, apparatus: Well, you basically need a sharp scapel.. and a pair of gloves...


Dr. Athirah starts her dissection first. Dr. Wany observed and gave constructive comment... (And took this picture~)


Meanwhile, Dr. Fauziah also begin dissecting the kidney.. Dr. Teh patiently observed and wait for her turn...


First procedure: Just cut through the middle of the kidney...


Result: Kidney dissected by Dr. Athirah...


After Dr. Athirah is done with her operation, Dr. Wany started hers. See the happy happy smile on her face.. (Dr. Wany needs to improve on her stamina and operating skills because she doesn't like to stand while performing the operation...)



Struggling to find the Ureter... Oh, there it is!
Every great surgeon needs to start from somewhere right? Today is goat's kidney day.. Perhaps I will operate a real living human brain in the next 20 years (maximum)??? (Ya Allah, please ease my path to become a successful neurosurgeon.. Amiin) (Somehow, I began to feel that 20 years is a very looooooooooooooong time~ Haih, what to do? Somebody's gotta do it~)
Oh yeah baby! This is the kidney dissected by me!

See how beautiful the kidney is? It's suppose to contain nephrons that cleanses our blood. But I couldn't see it with my naked eye.. And I thought...
Hebat. Allah memang hebat.
All of us youngsters might not realise how important it is to have (minimum) a kidney.. But, if let say (nauzubillah) something happens to our kidneys, we have to depend on the expensive, troublesome, time-consuming and painful Dialysis procedure...
(I couldn't feel the presence of writing juice tonight, soo...)
The point is, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BUILT-IN DIALYSIS MACHINE.
Note to self: A person who never learns from his/her mistake is an idiot. Don't be one, please? Study la weyh!!!!


4 comments:

  1. blue whale

    coooollllll.... cayalah Dr Wany..

     
  2. blue whale

    nani, visit my blog tao..!! cpat2..hhehe

     
  3. Zayana Yusof

    waoo ada rasa mcm potong daging kambing nak buat masak gulai x?

     
  4. uraniumwise

    To farah: Haha, I've been following your blog since I first know about it, which is like a few months before this...

    To Zayana: Haha, tak.. Maybe sebab kat rumah memang jarang masak kot.. hehe~

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation