Carboxylic acid is very polar.
Published Thursday, April 23, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
The good news is, this is the first Chemistry test that I answered all question.
On the flipside, I was so confident that Carboxylic Acid is polar.
I guess, as always, Chemistry's gone.
Haih~
Maths Directed Investigation was crazee. But the second one was quite a relief.
Maths test, alhamdulillah, first time rasa boleh jawab semua.. Haha..
Bio... Erm.. Cis, I struggled with both the 4-marks question. What tha? It's suppose to be simple to anyone who seriously study but, tu la tak baca betul-betul...
I am now at the Web, it is 5.22 pm and I'm suppose to Asar before I go home. But I feel like my body is so attached to the comfy kerusi pusing pusing. And I feel like punching or kicking the big arm target, but sir still didnt get me mine...
I feel like typing to replace the urge to kick the big arm target. So, don't bother to read what else I write here in this post. I just write anything that comes to my mind. I like to type but I'm quite particular with the keyboard. I like The Web's keyboard. I like it very much.
I feel heavy, both physically and mentally. I don't know. But I usually feel this way whenever the 'fire' is gone. In this case, my tests.
Haha, I remembered what Izzan told me about me. Haha, she said that I'm not that kind of person who talks to guys. My first reaction was, where got? But then, I looked back and kinda agree with Izzan. I mean, I now realise that my circle of friends are mostly girls.
My guy friends are usually my classmates or anybody I have association with. Yeah, that's the word, association. I talk to guys with reason and I seem to grasp the concept of 'If you don't want to talk to me, I don't want to talk to you either'.. Haha.. It applies to guys only okay?
Why? Haha.. I think guys are weird.
Anyway, I realise that I have this habit of crossing my arms whenever, wherever. I couldn't remember from where I've read it, but it mentioned that this kind of behavior means that the person is defensive and quite impatient...
I guess it's true. Haha.. Just ask my housemates. They know better~
Oh, Happy Birthday to Ikha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is your last birthday in Malaysia because you'll celebrate the next one in US! =)
It is 5.38 and I'm still yet to decide which bus to take. Haaaaaah...
I still feel like tapping this keyboard hard and I feel like talking but without opening my mouth.. Haha.. Lemak giler..
I'm a home person, I would say. And one of my friend asked me, tak boring ke?
Well, I'm not sure how to answer that.
I'm a boring person. Just live with it.
Okay, okay give me topics to write about.. Hmmm...
Well, I have these things in mind that I want to write, but nevermindlah.
Could it be that the release of dopamine and epinephrine during the SPM days help me with my studies?
It was a crazee thing to do. And a wild thing to hope. I couldn't believe it.
I don't want the same thing to repeat itself. Just forget it. Too soon, too long.
Would ice cream cure this thing I'm having?
I tried. But it doesn't work.
Happy happy tolonglah.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
April
(17)
- I still love Physix.
- Just plain st*p*d.
- Briefly.
- Carboxylic acid is very polar.
- Sky High 2009.
- Operation Theater. Kidney. Cayalah.
- Chairs.
- Kembali beroperasi.
- The conversation.
- Why engineering is not my thing.
- Serik dengan terik.
- Salam to all.Alhamdullillah, the Euclid thing is o...
- Writing juices.
- Salah formula.
- Project Run Away.
- Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower.
- A0910=Centre of knowledge.
-
▼
April
(17)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment