Serik dengan terik.
Published Thursday, April 9, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all. (To my juniors, there's something for you guys to read at the end of this post)
Don't expect me to go home before 5pm.
Because I won't be.
Because the sun is so bright.
Panas~ I can tolerate. So much so that my ex-roomate, Ili <--- I miss you a LOT, Ili!) always scold me for no turning the fan on... Yeah, and my sister 'membebel' about that too. (Note: my sister is younger than me, but she's the one whose always scolding me, not the other way around.. Hahaha~ )
Bright sunlight ~ Aaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhh~ Tak tahan betul!!!!!!! (Haha, and now I'm doing SAM, and aiming for Aussie Unis.. Well, I actually hope for Auckland really... The point is, Aussie's suppose to be hotter right?-certain part of Aussie la-)
Too many people aiming for the same thing~ Which is the bus, obviously. Well, one thing about me is that I don't like waiting <--Ya Allah, please make me a patient person. Amiin) and I don't like to 'berebut'. Sangatlah tak civilised... Haih~
So, as a conclusion <--ayat template to end a presentation), I will take the 6pm or 7pm bus.
Thank you very much.
I can't wait for tomorrow. I love Fridays<-- because Saturday is a holiday!!
Oh, the new Prime Minister of Malaysia has announced his cabinet.
No comment. But I hope they work hard to make Malaysia a better place.
***
Dear juniors <-- cheh, bajet senior sgt la.. Lebey kurang jer kot.. Haha..
You can find *some* useful articles in the March and April 2008 archive. Interviews and stuff related to that. My articles are more inclined towards medicine, haha..
If you guys have any questions or anything lah, feel free to leave a comment...
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
April
(17)
- I still love Physix.
- Just plain st*p*d.
- Briefly.
- Carboxylic acid is very polar.
- Sky High 2009.
- Operation Theater. Kidney. Cayalah.
- Chairs.
- Kembali beroperasi.
- The conversation.
- Why engineering is not my thing.
- Serik dengan terik.
- Salam to all.Alhamdullillah, the Euclid thing is o...
- Writing juices.
- Salah formula.
- Project Run Away.
- Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower.
- A0910=Centre of knowledge.
-
▼
April
(17)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment