Salah formula.

Salam to all.

This morning is one of my 'stupid-est' moment. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, geram sangattttttttt!!!!!!!

I lost. Yeah, no big deal right?

The thing is, I can accept the fact that I lost but one thing for sure, I can't accept the fact that my body doesn't seem to react to the shuttlecock. My body was like static. A lot lot lot of easy shots I couldn't take. It's definitely an easy win to my opponent. Easy giler sampai dia tak payah nak gerak sana sini pun. Cissssssssssssssssss....

Why? Well, the result of the post mortem is:

  1. Before any fight (I prefer the word 'fight'), you must get your mind and body on the game.
  2. Before any fight, you must keep yourself 'light' and 'moving'.
  3. The night before the fight, do not eat a lot.
  4. Fight on an empty stomach is good.
  5. Wearing red doesn't give you any advantage. <-- hahahaha.
  6. It's good when no one there knows who you are.
  7. It's good to be invisible.
  8. Whatever it is, it's still a good experience.
  9. Whatever it is, people just don't care~ hahaha~

The verdict: 30-9...Haih~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation