Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower.
Published Thursday, April 2, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
yeah I try to believe you,
But I don't
When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...
Bio presentation in an hour. The presentation that cannot exceed 3 minute.
Gotta practice. Yeah.
Current song inside my head: Gotta find you - Joe Jonas.
We must support each other like the twin tower do.
C'mon J2 08!
Today's lesson: Some things are just not worth it. You cannot be me. I cannot be you. There are some skills in life that you're just not born with (take wearing high-heels for example). Beautiful is subjective. Stop searching. Start to be. Some things just come way too early. Some things are worth telling.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
April
(17)
- I still love Physix.
- Just plain st*p*d.
- Briefly.
- Carboxylic acid is very polar.
- Sky High 2009.
- Operation Theater. Kidney. Cayalah.
- Chairs.
- Kembali beroperasi.
- The conversation.
- Why engineering is not my thing.
- Serik dengan terik.
- Salam to all.Alhamdullillah, the Euclid thing is o...
- Writing juices.
- Salah formula.
- Project Run Away.
- Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower.
- A0910=Centre of knowledge.
-
▼
April
(17)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment