To hear or to listen?
Published Friday, July 24, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
During the Newcastle interview, while I was rambling on and on in a desperate attempt to tackle a question.. I said, "I love meeting new people because I know everybody has a story to share and I believe that sometimes we just have to listen.."
I have to admit that at that particular time, it was something that I just blurted out *like I said, a desperate attempt to say something*
But as I reflect on myself (in a way to study for ESL's Creative writing~) I do find joy in listening. I can endure scolding from my mom, I enjoy attending talks and dialogues, and I can just listen to anybody or anything as long as it intrests me. Yeah, it's nothing much, I know.
But what I'm truly trying to say is "I believe that sometimes, we just have to listen".
And don't forget what Ms. Param said, "Why do you think we have two ears and just one mouth?"
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Tough week ahead~
- River Blindness.
- To hear or to listen?
- 100. Between something and nothing.
- Cuak-ing in Red.
- Of moms and dads.
- Tahniah Malaysia!!!
- Follow the stop sign.
- Cikgu dan murid-muridnya.
- Missing you.
- Book Review : If Tomorrow Comes.
- Stupidity.
- Tag.
- Fly~
- Penat tahap photon.
- Para-Para Sakura.
- 2:216.
- The third visit.
- Har.Har.
-
▼
July
(19)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment