Har.Har.
Published Wednesday, July 1, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Why do you want Monash Sunway?
I feel it in my bones, so I will let it be known.. No matter where I roam this is home sweet home... wahahaha!
Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and were discussing their work. It was an interesting conversation.
* The first surgeon said, “I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered.”
* The second replied, “I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded.”
* The third added, “I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. you open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order.”
* The fourth one boasted, “I like to operate on lawyers. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their butts are interchangeable.”
* Fifth surgeon said, “I like Engineers. . . they always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end…”
Credits to Jeffrey Leow.
Semangat semangat yeah!
Feeling low?
'Cancel, cancel, go away, gone!' -ZatyNordin.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Tough week ahead~
- River Blindness.
- To hear or to listen?
- 100. Between something and nothing.
- Cuak-ing in Red.
- Of moms and dads.
- Tahniah Malaysia!!!
- Follow the stop sign.
- Cikgu dan murid-muridnya.
- Missing you.
- Book Review : If Tomorrow Comes.
- Stupidity.
- Tag.
- Fly~
- Penat tahap photon.
- Para-Para Sakura.
- 2:216.
- The third visit.
- Har.Har.
-
▼
July
(19)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

how wuz the interview..?
for me, Monash Interview is one of the hardest..seriously...
cmpared to other uni interview panels,they smile less and hv long face...
anyway,wish u luck..hope u got it..
ey,wut other uni offer u got to be interviewed?
hey, that's my name! ngahahahah. tak sangke kau masih ingat ahhhh. not feeling positive ayte now! takutttttt
To abg Kery: This is my first intv.. No news from other uni.. thanks!
To zatynordin: haha.. mestila aku ingat! and aku pun ketaq giler.
hey,good luck again..!