Follow the stop sign.

Salam to all.

I'm in The Web right now -yeah,yeah, my favourite lepak place- even though it's a Saturday. The Welcoming New Comers thing is going on right now and I'm suppose to help with the food. Since my next task is in half an hour's time, I come and lepak-lepak here lah.

I'm suppose to be doing my revision for the up coming DI (pronounced as 'Die' if you ask me. Others pronounced it as 'dee eye') but I end up in front of the computer.

Why is it so hard to focus?
I can answer that.

But:

'STOP giving excuses!' - (dad, n.d)


'The only person who can stop you from succeeding is the person you see in the mirror. Nobody else can..' - anonymous.

Note to self:

Please la weyh, blaja la lebih sket. Trial dah nak dekat giler. Ko ingat sempat ke nak cover semua chapter dari tahun lepas?!

Focus weyh FOCUS! Jangan dok mengelamun jeeeeeee.. Stop being STUPID! Enough already! Cancel, cancel, go away GONE!

Missing those moments~


3 comments:

  1. snylo

    know what, i'm actually in the middle of my sem exam, and i'm still so occupied with this comp...

    godaan dunia betul la

     
  2. uraniumwise

    yup yup true.. no objection~

    haha!

     
  3. Manissa Sufian

    five oh fouurrrrr! i miss those magical moments tooo! :(

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation