Penat tahap photon.

Salam to all.

Just found out that there will be a physix practical today. Masuk internal ke? Penatlaaaaaa.....
As usual, I'm clueless~

And not to worry, I'm not gonna take up Engineering, no no..

Scholarship dapat free dari Khazanah ke Petronas ke even UNESCO sekalipun, hoho.. no. no.

Not engineering.

Heh.

Cannot take caffien because Shahrul told us all that it will cause constriction of the blood vessels and therefore less blood flow to the brains. I think that's what he said~

I just love physix. But not the report writin and experiment thingy. And CALCULATION.

Heh.


2 comments:

  1. kay

    Little correction for the caffeine..
    It actually enhances ur body metabolism and that causes people able to stay up late...But,the more regular u take it will result in less efficacy of its function..and may negatively affect the nerves system,as well as brain.
    And engineering lagi senang dari med...
    TER tuk engin je dah 70 je..sng gle hdup diorg...
    Medic?TER nak kne tggi2 melampau..
    Adeyh2..

     
  2. uraniumwise

    Oh.. enhances body metabolism eh?
    Will caffiene make people slimmer?

    Tapi somehow medic mcm lagi best..
    hahaha!

    Medic rocks!

    (kata-kata seorang budak pre-med yang masih belum blaja medic yang sebenarnya)

    =)

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation