The Unofficial Report.
Published Tuesday, December 23, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
There will be two sections.
1st Driving Lesson With Uncle.
Unforgettable quote No.1 - "You bawak mau laju-laju.. tapi you tukaq gear banyak lambat.."
Unforgettable quote No. 2 - "You kena tukaq gear laju, bawak slow-slow.. baru selamat.."
Statistics.
No. of times enjin mati - 3 (sekali dekat bump, sekali dua kali kot dekat junction kecik)
No. of times kena hon dari belakang - 1 (sebab lambat tukaq gear kat junction besar.. cisss..)
Overall comment : I was energetic at first but towards the end I began to feel slightly out of focus. Well, it's the hot sunny 3 pm, what do you expect.. My biggest trouble is of course the gear.. I can't wait to get all of this thing done and drive auto cars.. (perhaps a sleek, silver Volvo? -see, my head's still thinking of him-) Another session will begin in 40 minutes time. Hope this one will be a better one. InsyaAllah.
1st Day of Hospital Attachment at Penang GH.
- The doctor we first met at the Surgical Dept. instructed us to meet a doctor (which all three of us forget what her name is..) at the surgical ward.
- Went to the surgical ward C9,10,11.
- Since we couldn't find that particular doctor, we just do our rounds throught the whole entire stretch of beds.
- Later, we found ourselves seats and discussed the prospects of becoming a doctor.
Observation (from the eyes of a person who've never been to Penang GH before):
- The new building is nice, well ventilated, air-conditioned but is not fully operational yet.
- The old buildings are full of people, interconnected, with spacious main hallways, but...
- The surgical wards are gloomy, not properly ventilated (because I felt hard to breathe, as in, I required more effort to just breathe) and filled with lying patients, most of them old people..
- Overall, I think the condition of the wards are livable though not fully comfortable. However.. I just can't tolerate one thing..
- The patient's clothes!!!!!!!! OMG, I just HATE the DYING GREEN colour of the patients clothes.. It just doesn't seem appropriate.
- I mean, they're recovering right? Why give them a colour like that?! Give them colours of hope lah! Like bright yellow or lilac..
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment