It must be white.

Salam to all.

I tried to change my blog's layout but messing up with the html thing is just too bosan and time-consuming..

Not that I'm good at it, people.. Seriously..

Whatever it is, the background must be white...

InsyaAllah I will get my braces removed tomorrow. (At last! I've been wearing this thing for like 3 years? Since December 2005..) Haha, seronok pulak..

Apa cerita Penang GH?????? I'm sooooooooooo excited to get started!!!

Oh ya, the desktop was infected by virus. Tu la, main lagi computer tu.. Orang suruh buat maths tak mau buat betul-betul.. bla.. bla.. bla.. (My sister said I love to membebel.. Of course she's wrong right? Rightttttttttt??)

Dia datang lagi. Gembira? Hmm.. Sekejap boleh la. Tapi, in the long run, it will never happen the way I want it to be. I just know it.. I just know it..
P/s: Oh god, I dunno when I'm gonna start the Biology info-hunt..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation