ImagineNation.
Published Saturday, December 20, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
ImagineNation is NOT a word that comes from me okay? That word is my friend's (J. Wahidah a.k.a Wawa) trademark..
Why I put it as my title then?
I've seen a little bit of the Twilight movie (up till the part when Edward saves Bella from the nasty guys) and I think I prefer my own version which is based exactly on the novel.
Up till that part, I have to say that the movie did not meet my expectation. Well, maybe I was influenced by the small screen or something..
I'm waiting for the DVD and MIDNIGHT SUN!
Oh yeah, I will be driving in the streets of Penang tomorrow, so just be careful if you happen to bump into me.. *not literally of course!*
Back to the question, ImagineNation is what makes everything comes to life.
Savvy?
Tetibe teringat Jack Sparrow..
Okay, okay, no more twilight after this. But that's not a promise!
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment