River flows in you- Yiruma
Published Saturday, December 20, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Alhamdulillah, thanks to the fact that tonight is malam Sabtu and Mak Tam was there at the Pesta, the sales rose.
I don't feel like working tonight. I feel like I just want to play with Ajeef. I couldn't take in the fact that he won't be a two-year-old anymore. (eh sat, ajeef dua ka tiga tahun? erk..) I couldn't imagine the possibility that I could not enjoy his childish talk anymore and he will be too heavy for me to carry.. Hooooooooh... I can feel that there's connection between me and him (or am I just perasan-ing, I'm not sure..)
Well, it's nearly 3 am now. At 1 o'clock just now, I was already at my bed but I couldn't sleep. I'm now a nocturnal.. Haha! So, I switched my laptop on and began reading my favourite parts in Twilight and imagined how it would turn out in the movie. (I didn't watch the movie yet, but I did download the trailer and I keep watching it over and over again.. -signs of addiction, I know-) But I want to watch the movie with the people of my age, because only then can I fully enjoy it.
So, tomorrow (which is actually today, since it's already 2.47 am) I'm hoping to wake up for Subuh and not to return to sleep.. I want to ask Teacher Elaine to play that piece, which will certainly turn out to be too easy for her but extremely, horribly, pain-stakingly difficult for me..
Nighty night.
Please tuck me to bed, Edward?
I seriously have to return to the real world.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

tgk la twilight cepat.... haha. terliur kau nnt.