Loong, unmeaningful post.

Salam to all..

Alhamdulillah, the Hari Raya Haji was great!

The soup was just magnificent, the ketupat jagung was yummy, the rendang, omg, simply delicious.. Not to mention the mee jawa yang lazat.. Lemak berkrim, disukai ramai..

Too bad I forgot to bring the camera..

***

Everybody's talking about it.

What else?

Twilight la..

***

Tonight, I ponteng kerja again.. I feel bad actually to ponteng kerja.. Sorry, ayah Dee!

***

I bought a new book. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. What made me choose this book is still a mystery.. Was it because the writer won 'The Man Booker Prize 2008'? Or was it because I can get 20% discount since I have the Popular card? Or was it because I just have to grab any book so that I won't be left behind?

***

Practical driving lessons. Yeah baby!

***

Reading list (not in order):

  • Twilight
  • A friend like Henry
  • The White Tiger
  • The Five people you meet in Heaven

Andddddddddddddd......... (I will try to spend some time reading these books)

  • Physics Key Ideas Book 1
  • Chemistry Notes
  • Biology Key Ideas

***

List of movies to watch:

  • Pirates of The Caribbean, the trilogy
  • Lord of the Rings (possibility of not watching is very high)
  • Wild Hogs

(Yeah, I know, those are the oldies.. But I haven't seriously watch them..)

***

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad Wahida left Langkawi.. But what can she do? She's just moving on to the next stage of her life.. Like I once did.. Only God knows how much I miss that place..

***

To SPM 2008 candidates, do find something useful to do.. If not, you're gonna regret it..

***
Another looooong, unmeaningful post. Yeah, I know.. Don't give me that look, Edward! Yeah, that smile..

Sometimes, I just miss you like crazy.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    sis..
    u can tke the aidiladha pic from me..
    n, thanks 4 the advice 4 sPm 08 candidates.. UNINETY
    n, I wnt 2 take my driving lesson 2 ..
    Waaaaaa....

     
  2. Z.

    i came across the white tiger too but tak beli since aku terpikat ngan buku paulo coelho hohohohohohoho

    nway, medical attachment is like soooo boring and mengantuking. dont get your hopes high laaa.

     
  3. uraniumwise

    To anonymous in which I think is wahida...

    Hahaha! Jom blaja bwk keretaaaaa!

    Nanti boleh gi jalan2!

    Yeayyy!

     
  4. uraniumwise

    To zaty in which I know she's my BELOVED classmate..

    (see how much I love you izati???)

    Nvmind, you can borrow that white tiger from me..

    To date, i find that book quite interesting..

    Neway, yeah, i'VE heard stories that med attchments can be boring at certain times but you must agree that there are some moments that you feel like a professional doctor..

    Am I right or left?

    (I'm not crazy ok? I just remembered the BFG..)

    Hahah!

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation