Two things.

Salam to all.

I have two things to say.

  1. I will find a way to learn to play that piece before I die, InsyaAllah.
  2. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????????????? Why? wHy? WhYYY? The only book that I want to read now is MIDNIGHT SUN! I don't want to read the drafts, even if it's from Mrs. Meyer herself! Do I have to wait until 2011 to get a hold of it? Seriously, that's a loooooong time...
  3. I felt sorry for Mrs. Meyer actually, having her drafts of Midnight Sun available in the internet without her consent.. And I feel bad for not actually buying her books.. So, as a sign of support, I *if I still have some money left* will buy the book which seems to be the most appealing among the four and of course, Midnight Sun once the paperback edition *and discounts* of that book is available.
  4. (okay, so i have additional things to say..) Being an addict, I will *of course* search sites by sites for infos regarding the series. Even though I just finished Twilight and barely started New Moon, I *unintentionally* know the ending up to Breaking Dawn.. I cannot be the one to blame, of course. Since I just turned into a vampire myself *ah Ha!*, I have lack of self-control around things that appeals to my senses..

Okay, time to get ready for work..

I seriously hope tonight will turn out better..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation