Seanggunnya sinar rembulan~
Published Friday, August 7, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Today:
JCU interview.
A 20-minute interview. Two panels. At Sheraton Subang.
At first it was quite managable. 'Why do you want to do medicine?' <-- Even though this question is the most common question, but I kinda have to struggle each time I encounter it. And there was a scenario question. I flunked on that also.
And there was a question on H1N1. Sheesh, I screwed this up the most.
Argh! Asyik-asyik screw up je..
Movie-A&W-date with Teh.
GI Joe. Best gilerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! You seriously have to watch it! As Teh put it 'Action all the way~' and yeah, memang best lah! It's an action-packed movie but kinda have these sweet sweet moments too~~~~~
Cramped leg during Tkd.
What dyou expect? I haven't been practising since like.. June? And now I have to train hard for the upcoming tournament.. Hopefully this year will be a better year for both Taylors and Metro. Today just 5 people turned up (the usual Charlie's Angels from Taylors and another two guys from Metro). Chen Poh lead today's training and he's kinda thoughtful because he didn't push us that hard.. I hope sir will give me my arm targets soon..
Secretly in love with Flop Poppy's Cinta.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Only 5 showed up? You need to recruit new members.
Smile!
i flunk the interview also. i think that was my worst intvw ever. mcm siot tatau knape aku nervous sgt! ;(
Ibnuazlan: We did recruit new members.. But veteran members like you can still join us too!
=D
Sakinah: To me Monash is still the worst la. But JCU is second~
It's okay, we did try our best, didn't we?