Boarding the F22 Raptor.

Salam to all.

Today, to put in simple words, jatuh tergolek-golek. Tersembam, terpenyet dan akhirnya terlentang. Sakit seluruh badan. Lebam sini sana. Luka sana sini.

Maths - Sheeesssh, my favourite topic. Studied a lil bit harder than before. Among the rare occasions whereby I managed to answer all questions before invigilators shouted ,"I said PUT YOUR PEN DOWN!"
Result: TERUK GILER WEYH! Bengong! (20/43)

Physix - Let's just say I'm not born an engineer... Glad that I got the gradient thingy correct.. but.. shessh, careless mistake during calculation!!!!! (15/30)

Chemsitry - Again. Among favourite topic. Le Chatelier Principle, equilibrium constant thingy and all those things la. I love chemistry actually and yeah well, I guess I have to date chemistry books more.. (29/55)

Bengong kan?

Later in the evening, I met my friend Awin who'll be flying to Canada soon. Her stories and laughter made me feel much much better and kinda boost my confidence.

Allah has His ways of doing things. He talks to us in ways we didn't expect. I guess, my unexpected meeting with Awin is His way of telling me that He is the one's who has power over all. What we think 100% can happen, might not happen after all. And so is the opposite.

Yesterday, I waved goodbye to Ikha at the airport. Seeing her going down the elevator, with a boarding pass in her hand, I felt really happy for her. Ikha smart ah! Cayalah! *Again, Ikha berjaya kalahkan Ayah Dee!*

Me?

Tolong buka mata dan lihat bahawa langit itu tak serendah yang disangka. Lompat si katak lompat takkan dapat punya gapai si langit tu. Kena guna F-22 Raptor paling tak pun.


1 comments:

  1. :) amiir.ah

    Salam. I did terrible for my physiX quiz ystrday too! :'(
    anyhow, dun fret my dear. My faith in watchg u soar high up d sky to aussie has nver died. :] u'l survive w/o a F22 raptor (wtvr dat is..) lol. <33

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation