Part Khomsah.
Published Saturday, August 1, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
It was a year and three months ago. Madinah will always be the place that I will remember forever. But, well, every meeting will have an end and after spending just two days and two nights in Madinah Al- Munawwarah, we had to leave for Mekah. 15 months is a long time so I hope that you will not expect me to tell the stories in detail, like what I told you in Part Wahid , Part Ithnani , Part Thalathah , and Part Arbaah. (Please take note: The pictures are not in chronological order and not properly grouped.. Sorry~)
My mom and my sis in front of the Masjid Nabawi.
Masjid Nabawi. Alhamdulillah, we got to perform Friday Prayers there. The khutbah was given in Arabic and based on my already rusty Arabic, I think the khutbah was about marriage.. Since I couldn't understand 98% of the khutbah, I let my eyes wonder in an attempt to capture as much memory as possible about this very special Masjid. I did sneak in my camera (I put it in the shoe bag because the 'Askar' didn't check that.. They just look through handbags) and took two pictures of the Masjid's interior.
This is the lobby of our hotel.
The place where they print Al-Quran. Women are not allowed to enter the factory and so we went straight into the Quran Store. Ayah Mie, my dad and Naim followed the Quran Printing tour and at the end of the tour, each of them got a free Quran Tafsir. (Tak aci betul~)
Masjid Qiblatain. Due to time constraint, we just can see it from our tour bus. I really wanted to see how a masjid can have two qiblats, but then again, I think of it as just another reason to come here again.
Masjid Qiblatain, from a different angle.
I didn't expect to see waterfall in this hot place, haha.
If I'm not mistaken, this is Masjid Firdaus.
Somewhere near Jabal Uhud.
This is not Jabal Uhud. As far as I can remember, our tour guide told us that the building at the top of the hill is the King's palace. And take note of the hillls. They are solid rocks with no trees unlike the hills in Malaysia.. Their hills are of hard stone inside and out, a big difference from ours which mostly made up of soil. And during the tour, the Ustaz said that it kinda reflects the heart of the Arabs. Allah had placed the Ustaz of all Ustaz, Rasulullah PBUH in the land of the Arabs, because Allah knows they will physically go against Islam. But what the people of Tanah Melayu (Melaka) got was only the Arab Muslim merchants.. You get what I mean?
Inside the Quran store. You can find Tafsir Al-Quran in a lot of languages, Al-Quran printed in various sizes and Al-Quran in special boxes.
This is the biggest one that I could find. This one is like the one we have in Raudhatul Muttaqien, where during Ramadhan, the Imam (Ustaz and students alike) would read from it during prayers. Oh, I miss you Ramadhan and Langkawi!
Picture taken when our family wanted to place an order. Mama Shima bought the biggest Quran and I bought the Quran Tafsir in Bahasa Indonesia. No Bahasa Malaysia version was available..
When I first saw this, I instantly thought of Giant back home. Hmmm...
Their highways.. Again, see the rocky hills~
This is somewhere near the Jabal Uhud. It was really hot back then..
Makam Shuhada' near Jabal Uhud. Lets flip through the pages of history, shall we? The Battle of Uhud is the second battle in Islam, after the Battle of Badr. In this battle, 70 Muslim warriors were notoriously killed and Saidina Hamzah Asadullah was one of them. We can learn two main things from this battle. First, never disobey your leader, especially Rasulullah. Before the battle, Rasulullah warned the archers based at the top of the Jabal Uhud not to leave their post until he said so. As the battle took place, it seemed to the archers that Muslims had won the battle and so they ran down the hill to collect the ghanimah (harta rampasan perang). But, the enemy (lead by Khalid Al-Walid before he embrace Islam) re-attacked and at last the Muslims lost. More details available here. Second, do not let worldly matters blind us.
I took a moment to picture how the battle and other battles took place in this setting. I couldn't describe the images I have in my mind. May Allah bless all the Shuhada'. Amiin. Al-Fatihah.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

best gila wey, aku tak penah pegi lagi.
ni yg nk kene kumpol duit cpt2 g buat haji ni hahahhahaa
InsyaAllah, kita semua dapat pergi! Aku pun tak puas weyh.. Sangat sangat sekejap..
Aku pun kena kumpul duit jugak lah.. akaun tabung haji aku baru dua digit je...