Ramadhan kareem!
Published Wednesday, September 17, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
This is definitely not the Ramadhan I wished it to be...
I've said this again and again, but well, I'm gonna say it one more time!
I miss my Raudhatul Muttaqien!
***
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
EAP presentation is over!!!!!
That's the positive side..
The negative one, ermmmmmm..
I think people percieve my topic as boring..
Hoooooooooooh..
(11 Sept 2008)
***
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh!
Ustazah!
Whyyyyyyyy??? Why must you move to Terengganu???
I really, really enjoy your classes and to tell you the truth, your classes are the ones that I anticipate the most every Monday, Thursday and Friday (especially the second period)..
Learning Islamic Studies in English is FUN!
I will always miss you Ustazah Wan!
(12 Sept 2008)
***
Tok, tok masak sedap betul!
Nani paling suka sambal ikan bakar tu!
Memang best!
Seronok tengok semua orang makan ramai-ramai..
=)
(13 Sept 2008)
***
Sekian.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment