It's no longer a choice.

Salam to all.

11 October 2008.
InsyaAllah.


What a nice thing to hear,
At last, that day is near,
I felt so great,
That's the time to celebrate!


Images of hills, sands and beaches,
Smiles of my classmates, my lovely teachers,
My heart's dancing, but wait,
Could it be for real?


Oh please God let there be,
A Firefly ready waiting for me,
I really want to go, I'm sure You know,
So please, please, let there be.


Disappointed? No, I try not to,
I've put my trust in Allah's hand,
So, yes, my friends, I couldn't be there,
It's no longer a choice, I guess, It's no longer a choice.


I hope for that day to come,
That day for me to see all that I've missed,
I know it will never be the same,
But it's better than nothing.


Sometimes I just feel,
My heart singing,
We might find a place in this world someday,
But at least for now, I've got to go my own way...


It's nearing a year,

But I can't get over it.




I miss you guys!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation