A better day perhaps.

Salam to all.

Okay, so I've been kinda ungrateful because I complained too much about my daily schedule and think very little of the nice things that happens to me each day.

The fact that I am given the trust to spend the scholarship money for good use.
The fact that I am given two arms and two legs with complete fingers.
The fact that I am given complete set of sensory organs.
The fact that I know that there are a lot of people who cares about me and prays for me after each prayers.

However, I would consider yesterday as a not-so-happy-but-it’s-too-late-for-me-to-do-anything day. (referring to the Maths test result)

Later towards the evening, something nice happened!

The TKD practice was great! All the kicking and kicking and kicking really made me feel a lot better. I didn’t expect to have such energy because I fasted. (Seriously, tak tipu) Next week will be even better because our group will fight against each other! (Sparring) Yeayyyyyyy!

Anyway, I felt uneasy early this morning because of the scheduled Chemistry Test. Alhamdulillah, at least have an idea of what each question wants. But that doesn’t mean that I am confident with all my answers, okay? The allocated 50 minutes was barely enough for me to answer. And you know what, I didn’t even stop for a moment to take a deep breath or anything, and I can really feel my neck stiffened because I was too tensed.

Now, I’m a bit relaxed.

And I hope I will be able to stay that way when I finally get the result.


Have a nice day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation