RM 10 yang terbang.
Published Thursday, August 28, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I left my RM10 7-E payung at Lecture Theater 7 and not to my surprise, it's GONEEEEEEEEE!
GONE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!
WARRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Anyway, the days that were. (I'm not so sure if that is grammatically correct.. oh well, harini ada EAP..)
Saturday- Faisal Cup!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!
Location: Kelab Aman, Kuala Lumpur.
Responsibility: To take care of the drinking water (as stated on my name tag) but I ended up doing 'Score-recording' of the matches held at Field 3 with Sen.
I had an enjoyable time there, seeing the kids play football, usha-ing here and there (ooopss!), cheering teams (this is my specialty.. haha!) and of course, record the score.
Seriously, memang best!
Interested? Don't worry, there will be another Faisal Cup next year! Be sure to join!
Sunday - Doing homework. Nothing much. Visited 'my best friend' a.k.a. Mydin. Hahahaha.. Bought cabbage instead of salad. Oh yeah, waffles too!
Monday - The DREADED Math Test. What more can I say???
Tuesday - PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLAST! Whooho! Loved the 'truth or dare' part! (although there weren't any 'dare')
Wednesday - The English Test. Alhamdulillah, I think I did better than the 'malaysian food vs. fast food' essay. But, definitely not my best essay lah. Briefing on university placements.. Very very helpful.. Tae Kwon Do!!!!!!!!! WahAhAhaAhA! Sir taught us our first 16-step pattern. Not that easy at first, I'm confused about the right and the left leg.. Must practice a lot more. Raining... loved it! Though I have to get a cab to go home..
Thursday - so far so good. Though a bit sleepy during bio and chem. Just a bit only.... Mentor-mentee session with Ms. Piriya was a good way to dig her secrets... hehehehe.. (just joking, Ms. Piriya! Don't deduct my marks because I'm not sure if I can get more than ten.... )
The Web, 1251hours.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment