Blue.
Published Tuesday, August 5, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Yes, today there's no EAP (English for Academic Purposes).
And I'm suppose to be happy lah kan?
Hurm.
Alhamdulillah, I felt good when I was back in Penang. Family does make you feel better..
Now?
I was happy the entire morning, until that wardah scene. I have no rights whatsoever, so yeah..
Coming back to Earth, I'm suppose to be searching infos on the Agama Video and Folio. Do note that I am now learning Agama in English. And not those syllabus that we learnt at school.. These are what to say, a little bit advanced.. (english pun dah entah apa-apa)..
Haaaaaah, otak dah tak boleh jalan.. Nak tidurrrrrrrrrrrrr.
1. Got an email from Sky Adv Club. I am qualified for the next round! But, nevermindlah.
2. Tomorrow's Tae Kwon Do!!!!!!! Yahooooooo!
3. Yellow's the sun, pink's a friend of red, but blue's not to black. Or is it? Haiyaaah, should have chosen that laaaaaaaaa. Hurm, nevermindlah. It's pretty st*p*d anyway.
Saya amat suka bersarang di sini.
Dan durian menanti saya pada hari Ahad.
Care to join me, anyone?
(The Web, 1531hours)
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment