I heart Aj**f.
Published Tuesday, August 26, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all
*PART ONE.
1. Are you allowed to have a BF/GF?
No. And I don't mind either.
2. Describe yourself in one sentence.
I am an enthusiastic person, who sometimes prefer to just stay quiet.
3. Who would you pick? The one who you really love or the one who really loves you?
*same as Izaty's answer*
4. Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I've said it out loud to my mom and dad. I've even said that to my sweetheart Aj**f.
5. Does it feel good to love?
YES. Love multiplies when you give it to someone, right?
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven *Layak ke aku ni???*, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
See you soon!
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Ok then. Have it your way. *said in Wany's style*
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yeah, but no elaborations needed okay?
9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
That person must learn how to be grateful. *cakap kat diri sendiri*
10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Please don't be that cheap okay?
*PART TWO.
1. Best place to cry?
Anywhere when you're alone.
2. Who do you love the most?
Mum, dad, mimi, naim, aj**f.......
3. Tell us your dream last night?
I dreamt that I missed subuh prayers. Astaghfirullahalazim..
4. Ever hated someone so bad?
yeah. but not for long la.
5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
nothing that I can remember.
6. The last person you had a beer with?
Nauzubillah.
7. Went to the movies with?
Ikha and Lynn!
8. Talked on the cell phone with?
Mum of course!
9. You yelled at?
too many to count.. hohohoho.
10.In the last week have you kissed someone?
No. But I hope to kiss my mom and dad this weekend!
11.Danced crazy?
Waktu ladies night?
12.Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
As soon as I finished doing that crazy math test.
13.If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
A time machine?
14.If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
ISS? Hahaha! Okayla, Makkah and Madinah.
15.Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
no. but I wished to.
16.Are you old fashioned?
Yeah,no, sometimes.
17.What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
never tried so no comment lah.
18.What is the thing that you wish all the people in the world to know about you?
When I'm quiet, doesn't mean that I'm not sociable.
When I'm away from you, and didn't give you a call, doesn't mean that I forget you.
When I look away from you, doesn't mean that I hate you.
When I'm offering you something to eat, that means that I'm honouring you.
When I smile, I hope to bring a smile to your face too!
19.5 facts about me:
*loves to eat waffle -inti planta kaya-*
*crazy about watermelon*
*fancy authentic Nike*
*supports Chelsea, but don't really know its players and never watch their battle*
*it's seriously easy for you to melt my heart*
20.7 things i always use:
*clothes*
*thumbdrive*
*pen*
*foolscap paper*
*money?*
*kad ATM*
*microwave*
That's all for now. Sebenarnya tak dak mood pun nak tulis.. tapi, mengenangkan hujan-mate ku yang menge*tag*ku, jadi tulis la jugak... *tengoklah betapa SAYANGNYA aku kat ko, izaty!*
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment