DuriLAN.

Salam to all.

It was suppose to be Durian and LAN (actually it's our Agama class, but somehow, people called it LAN), but nevermindlah.

Yes, the Durian fest was a blast. I felt really really good.

Now, I'm looking forward to another program, the Faisal Cup.

Oh yeah, before that, the DREADED AGAMA PROJECT that is due on THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. And oh, today that 'printer' incident happened. Memang malu giler, but, well, just do don't know lah. Sorry to that unlucky guy, if you're reading this (in which I totally doubt)!

Allah, help me! Please make my eyes 'segar bugar' tonight!
Why yellow was yellow ah???
And today ours are black????
Most probably tomorrow pink lah kot.
Just cut the crap. You are suppose to be finishing your Agama project.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Sighing er.. I mean.. Signing off,
The Web 1558 hours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation