Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
Published Thursday, July 31, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
*
I love that motto. And to be honest, I was quite impressed by it.
I now want to recite that every morning.
*
It was SO CRAZY. SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO CRAZY.
The so-called recruitment treasure hunt by the Sky Adventure Club. Imagine running here and there, climbing cum running 7 floors, etc. etc....
I was always the last one to arrive in my team, and I was sooooo letih giler.. God, if there were to be another two stations, I think I'm gonna quit. Seriously..
But the good thing is, my team was the first one to complete the whole race! Yeay!!!!!!
Even if that's the case, I doubt that Mr. Kayu will choose me. Hoooooooooh..
Whatever lah, I had an enjoyable time!
Oh yeah, yesterday, I went to the first Tae Kwon Do practice with Athirah. Aiman was there too..
Note: My belt is 'Invisible'.. Imagine that..
The first lesson (it's not actually a lesson la.. ) is 'Kicking', if I'm not mistaken one is called 'Chopper Board'? and the other one is 'Front Kick'.
That was first lesson you know?? I thought maybe the first lesson is the easy easy one lah, as in 'punching' or 'blocking' or whatever.. You know, the 'hak, hak, hak' thing...
Good thing I didn't suffer from muscle aches or anything..
*
Tomorrow we'll be having the City Survival Skill Workshop, and I'm really looking forward to it!
What's even better:
I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippppiiiiee!
InsyaAllah! I can't wait to see Mummy and dad and mimi and naim!
*
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
I've travelled this far to become a neurosurgeon, and I'm not looking back.
I will accomplish what I've started.
InsyaAllah.
I know you will do the same, right?
Location: The Web, Taylor's Uni College. 1931hours.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
July
(15)
- Accomplish or Do Not Begin.
- Baju kurung + Kasut sukan.
- Salam to all.Today is my first day at Taylor's. Cl...
- Double Dose of McD.
- Saya penat panjat banyak tangga.
- First day.
- Priceless?
- Saya nak jadi macam Nadal.
- Part Arba'ah
- The Third Ride.
- White = pure ?
- A good read for everyone.
- Keep writing, y'all!
- Sixteen was sweet, seriously..
- Where are they now??
-
▼
July
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

chaiyok2..
SAM kena amek berapa subjek??fizik kena amek x??