I just realised. We have to submit ESL tomorrow.

Salam to all.

PENAT.

I haven't print anything yet. I just realised tomorrow is 6th of May.

Rasa macam hypocrite betul. Macam tak ikhlas buat kerja. Yela, kena tipu tipu buat brainstorm semata mata benda tu kena ada. Dah siap draft yang dah elok punya, kena tipu tipu create 1st and 2nd draft. Tak efficient cara kerja kali ini. Berterabur. Hilang focus.

Quantum entanglement. Serious topic ni best. But I still couldn't grasp apa kaitannya benda ni dengan how a quantum computer works.

I'm crazee about 'My Hands' by D. Archie right now. Rasa mmg nak dengar je lagu tu setiap masa.

I don't feel like eating. Call me Miss Plum.

Sarah cakap. ada orang tengah blogging.

Yela. Stress. Mestila blog. I can punch this keyboard hard.

Oh, lawatan to Monash harini. I've been there once. Lawa tempat tu. Cantik. Building dia nampak modern.

If you sit next to me right now, you'll probably think that I'm trying to punch this keyboard sampai rosak. Tomorrow. Sabar je lah.

I think I should go back to take my essay and stuff. Maybe stay back at Taylors until 9 kot. I need to use the printers. I bet tomorrow mesti line panjang giler giler giler giler. And I'm 100% sure that for every people yang nak print tu, mesti bukan sehelai dua. Oh, kesabaran tahap maximum diperlukan.

Amazingly, I didn't sleep during class (at least until now: 3 periods before break). InsyaAllah will last until the end of time... Hahahahaha..

I have to go because Athirah is staying at the cafe with paah. With my bag.

I need to run. My heart's beating too fast. Effect of nescafe. The negative effect of nescafe. The good effect of nescafe pun ada.

OKAY LA...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation