Compilation.

Salam to all.

A lot happened lately.

I don't know where to start.

Erm, last two weeks, my family (excluding me) went to Kelantan to visit Tok Wea, who was hospitalised. Something about TIA, I think. Currently Tok Wea is under the care of Kak Nana and is still going through physiotherapy. Mom said the physiotherapist are not that happy with Tok Wea, because Tok Wea pushed herself too hard to walk. Mom said that Tok Wea wants to walk so badly because she wants to go to Australia or Nz to see me there... (This just adds to the pressure I face, really~) InsyaAllah I'll be there..

Tok Kalsom was not feeling that good either. I got report from an underground reporter (you know who you are.. haha) and she mentioned that Tok experienced pain at her neck and her back. And fever too. But Tok always say that she's okay.. I hope she really does.

And yeah. The UNSW and JCU application. Seriously taken a loooooooooootttttttt of my time to figure out what to write. UNSW= at least 6 hours. JCU= at least 6 hours. Crazee lah. The whole week before the exam was burned. Oh, thank you Mr. Chong for being my referee.

Teacher's day. The card is so lovely! J2 is certainly full of creative minds! I contacted almost all teachers that I know. Miss them lots! Thank you to all teachers who had taken a minute of their time to reply.. To those who don't, there's three possibilities. 1st: I sent that Happy Teacher's Day message to the wrong number *Most possible reason, haha*. 2nd: The teacher didn't have enough credit at that time to reply. 3rd: The teacher don't know who I am and was afraid to reply.. haha. Anyway, thank you teachers! Without all of you, I'm just a stupid nobody.

The TKD Grading. Alhamdulillahhhhhhhhhhhh.. After much practice *credits to seniors especially Victor and Aiman* I passed double grading with not-so-flying-colours (mostly C's, a few C-s, and one C+, haha). Place : Sunway Uni College. Date : 13th May 2009. Congratulations to Athirah too! Don't play a fool with her, she's a Red belt holder already you know!

Erm, what else ah?

Yeap, how can I forget. The dreaded, most hated, the one thing that keeps me awake in the middle of the night, EXAMINATION.

Physix : Crazee. I left 2 questions minimum.
English : Crazee. Man, I don't know how to synthesise the ideas for the first question. And in the second question, I kinda drifted a lil bit.
Biology : Crazee. I left 1 question minimum.
Maths : Crazee. But AMAZINGLY, I answered ALL questions! Yeayyyyyy! First time I think.. But I didn't say I am confident that all of them are correct. One thing for sure, I definitely got wrong for the graph question..
Chemistry : King. Winner of the CRAZIEST paper. Giler giler giler giler susah. Giler. Like mom said, berserah je kat tuhan..

Teh and Farha's joint birthday celebration at Carls Jr., Sunway Pyramid. Thanks Zubet for that lovely Fish burger. Sodap giler *ye laaaaaaa mahal giler kot* And the fries was lovely!!!!!!

On Friday, went to Taylors for a few reasons.. Settling the documents with Placement Centre was the main thing. And oh. I felt like crying when I hugged Wan goodbye. It's weird though. I just got to know her for like a few months but I feel really sad of the fact that I cannot see her again at Taylors. Why? Erm, maybe because I feel good whenever I talk to her, even for a short while.We had this little thing we do when we see each other, right Wan? She'll be leaving for Canada. I'll definitely miss her. All the best, my friend.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    sape wan ni dow?
    i tot it was amir? haha

     
  2. uraniumwise

    Wan Hamidah la. Aku pun tak ingat aku kenal dia cemana.. Tapi aku rasa cam dah lama kawan dengan dia, padahal baru tahun ni kenal. Bulan 4 kot..

    Oi, takkan aku hug mat tu kot. Cakap face-to-face pun tak pernah.. haha.

     
  3. sarah.hani

    hahaha.:D sapa amir?;P
    lots of writing in here..cooollcooll.update yg sgt byk ;D

     
  4. uraniumwise

    He's a friend I know from frenster la.

    Haha, I was in my 'writing mode' so I write a loottt.. haha.

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation