Break.
Published Wednesday, May 27, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I just love to curl in my bed with a good book in hand.
Hmm.. I'm gonna quit trying to upload videos into my blog. Such a waste of time. They just work halfway and then POOF, error. And youtube pun tak guna. Cis.
Friday - Woke up a lil bit late than usual. Suppose to be an off-day from college but I have to settle a few stuff regarding the Uni application. Breakfast at the Kedai Mamak 23 Jam with the rest of the household (except kina). We're kinda lucky that morning because we don't have to wait for Rapid's T523.
So, arrived at college, trying to prove to Mrs. Quek that Mrs. Hoe can sign on behalf of the Justice of Peace, printed and photostated a few documents, clipped things here and there and FINALLY, I submitted the JCU and UNSW application. A tonne lifted, YEAY!. Was fined RM 1.00 for returning two books a day late. Borrowed The Client (again, because it's a really good book, trust me! Try to click on that book on your right-hand side.. I've linked it to a Wikipedia article), Angels and Demons and another non-fiction book. Met Wan and hugged her goodbye.
Called Mama Shima to ask if she could drive me to the airport tomorrow. Of course she said sure and even offered me to stay at her place for the night. She'll pick me up sometime in the evening, she added. And I thought, Uh-oh, will I have the time to pack? And so I rushed back home, changing the plan from taking the 3.30pm bus to 2.00pm bus. Rushed to Mydin with Dell to get something very,very important. Got home at 2.45pm and was dead shocked to get a message from Mama Shima saying she'll be here at 3.15pm.
With my side of the room looking like it had been ransacked a mess, my luggage still empty, the clothes I've soaked this morning still unwashed and another 1001 things to do, I called Ayah Mie, trying to ask for a delay. Gratefully, he granted me an additional 45 mins. Hooh~ And so, with speed approaching the speed of light I quickly washed the clothes (not that much really, mostly baju kurung~), hang them without squeezing the water out, prayed, and packed, packed, packed. Fuh~ I was a few minutes late, but still~ I gotta tell ya, I do wonders in times of stress, haha! My brain really worked that time and I just love the adrenaline..
At Mama Shima's, I played with lil Rayyan, though he was not open to me at first. Ate a hearty dinner, chit chatted and all of us (Mama Shima, Lynn, Faudia, Sasha and me) watced Boys Over Flowers (Korean version of Meteor Garden. Comment: Dao Ming Si and Hua Zhe Lei are more attractive than Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo, haha! But Jun Pyo looks far richer than Dao Ming Si and sillier too..) Friday was quite an adventure, haha!
Saturday - Normal lazy Saturday. Ikha arrived but we didn't talk much, she's busy getting ready for prom and I'm getting ready for my flight, scheduled at 1.20pm. Ayah Mie and Mama Shima took me to the airport *thank you so much!* and I do the usual things.
The Subang Airport looks really modern and I love the star-like lamps a lot! Boarded the FY2090 and was quite surprised to see that the flight is not full. Got the seat next to the window but the sun was shining so bright, I had to pull the shade down. Saw an old lady carrying a child, but sadly, the child was not a normal child. I've seen a child like this before but I wasn't sure what that condition is called. She's such a patient person and I don't know if I can be as patient as her to handle such situation.
Safely arrived at Penang an hour later and was disappointed because there's no H1N1 screening.. Haih~ kecewa, kecewa.. Had a wonderful lunch at Pak Abu's Ilyana Cafe with the whole family, the first time in two months. Lepak lepak at home. Then, dinner at Kapitan's. Watched a thriller ancient Thai movie, in which I don't like one bit because it's too violent. I just love Gurney Drive~
Sunday - Normal morning. Went to Gurney Plaza *love it!!!*, lunched at the Food Court, hit the Body Glove store and bought a nice T-shirt for RM 1.00!!!!!! Best, best.. And.. Bought two Body Shop's body mist for 30% less. Wahaha! What a bargain! I've been eyeing for the Mandarin Orchid for quite some time actually.. After Gurney, we dropped by at QBay because Naim insists on his CounterStrike.. Heh, boys and games cannot be separated..
Monday - Driving class starts at 7. As usual, Uncle commented that I drive "..macam kartun.." Haih~ Shopping again, this time at Sunshine. My mom got herself two item and I got myself a flowery shirt. Flowery? Hmmm.. Paid a visit to Dr. Looi. Naim's braces doing him good but he still need to wear it. Since I'm not wearin my retainer like I'm supposed to, I was quite nervous of seeing Dr. Looi. Fuh~ He didn't say anything much..
Had late lunch at Kayu. The night was filled with me tutoring my siblings. Mimi for math and Naim for music. Really tested my patience. I cannot be mad at Mimi *although she's being kinda loud at times* because it will turn into a fight and she would just walk off like that and that'll make me look like a big bully who is *kedekut ilmu*. Haih~
Tuesday - Normal morning -curled up in bed with The Client-. Normal day. Normal evening. Just the way I like it. Driving class started at 6pm. I was a bit late *sorry Uncle*. Managed the track quite well, except during the time when Uncle reminded me of ways to handle the 'bukit'.. It made me 'cuak' and so, I failed to do it nicely. Normal night.
Oh yeah, all the best to Mimi and all my friends whose currently facing their exam.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

rm1 BG clothes?!!!!
omg gile best.
izit storewideee?
Seriouslyyyy..
But kena beli other baju first.. It's buy one and get second one for RM 1.00..
Okay la kan??
=)