I can't believe that I'm saying this...
Published Wednesday, March 11, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I can't believe it but yes.
I actually miss home cooked meals. All this while I've never been picky about what I eat. I just eat whatever avaliable. I've been taught that way, I guess.. Jangan complain pasai makanan.. Orang kat Afrika tu langsung tak dak apa nak makan.. Jangan buang nasi walaupun sebijik.. Habiskan semua, nanti dia nangis sebab kita tak makan dia.. Orang kat Afrika tu nasik sebijik pun diorang berebut tau.. (Lutfi, n.d.)
But yesterday Kakak Nur cooked ikan sambal (sedap sebab dia sambal), sayur goreng, telur goreng berperisa (?), fish crackers (imported from Kelantan; crunchy and yummy!) and of course rice. The rice was steaming hot and still retain its moisture (in other words, the rice is still 'lembik' and I love nasi lembik). What's so special you say? I don't know... Hmmm.. I just miss it.. I don't think I miss this while I was in Langkawi.. Why?
I can finally stop fighting with my sister. Guess what? Before this, we always fight, even a joke can turn into fight. And when we fight, our parents and neighbours suffer the most. If you guys know me in person, you will definitely notice my loud voice. Trust me, if I'm loud, my sister is way louder.. And so we fight, fight, fight, usually because I always mess up the room and my 'very neat' sister couldn't wait for a few minutes for me to tidy up.
When the fight gets out of control, I'm the one who stops first (although inside my heart, God knows what happen) because I pity my mom when she said with soft voice :'Tak kesian ke kat Mummy? Mummy pegi kerja penat-penat lepastu balik rumah nak dengar orang jerit sana jerit sini'
I always envy my cousins (Wahida and Khalida) and (Ikha and Lynn) because they seem to be living together quite harmoniously. They share clothes, stories, secrets but definitely not boyfriends la.. Haha.. Why can't my sister and I do the same? Am I that ego? Hmmm, I think so. Are we that different in terms of our interests and the way we think? (My sister likes stripes - I hate stripes-, My sister is obsessed about MCR and indie band - I hate MCR (i just couldn't understand their songs.. ) I like Westlife, Kaer and Vince!- My sister has a wiiiiideeee range of hair care products, creams, perfumes, necklaces, bracelets and all - I just don't really care, I go for the 'natural' look- etc, etc)
Maybe we got a little mature. Haha, that sentence sounds so funny..
Chem- lagi setengah
Bio- still kena edit
English - tak start essay lagiiii! Warrghhhhhhh!
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Monday's blurb.
- Happiness is also a test.
- Love. Not the memory I want to keep.
- Betulke aku ni bosan?
- It's never too late.
- Adventure.
- One down, three to go. Yeah baby!
- My happy Friday the Thirteenth.
- Coordination, Skill, Patience.
- Way to go!
- I can't believe that I'm saying this...
- Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Dangerous driver.
- SED 2009.
- Why not take a crazee chance..
-
▼
March
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Salam...
hahahaha..
i'm like sooooo proud to have my name in your post...
NAni tau tak, Nani selalu jadi example kat sini..(Nani and Mimi)
ktorang fight lagi teruk laaaa sebenarnya... Nani ngan Mimi la contoh terbaik untuk menginsafkan kitorang... haha..
KakCik : Hai kakak Nani, buat apa?
Kakak Qatrun : Bila kaka Nani nak mai kat sini?
Adik Wawa : Kakak Nani.... hai...
hahah.. semua orang ada kat sini...
btw, Tok punya makanan la paling sedap kat dunia ni... hahaha